Error installing 3.6.1

Error installing 3.6.1 was created by Boradan

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39728
i.gyazo.com/2d8719973884180ca40cf0aab6816aba.png

Error in the above image

The fix is here:
Open the pkg_templatecreatorck.xml file inside the zip you downloaded.
It will look as follows:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <extension type="package" version="3.0" method="upgrade"> <name>Template Creator Package</name> <author>Cédric KEIFLIN</author> <copyright>Copyright (C) 2013. All rights reserved.</copyright> <license>GNU General Public License version 2 or later</license> <creationDate>Avril 2013</creationDate> <packagename>templatecreatorck</packagename> <version>3.6.0</version> <url>http://www.template-creator.com</url> <description>Template Creator CK 3 Installer Package : The component Template Creator CK and the preview template have been installed successfully.</description> <files folder="packages"> <file type="component" id="com_templateck">com_templateck_3.6.0.zip</file> <file type="template" id="templatecreatorck" client="site">tpl_templatecreatorck_3.4.0.zip</file> </files> </extension>

In line 13, change Change the '3.6.0' to '3.6.1', save it and the package will install
Last Edit:7 years 3 months ago by Boradan
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Boradan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Error installing 3.6.1

Posted 7 years 3 months ago #39729
Hi
sorry, this is my bad, I was in a hurry today. please re download it and try again, this problem shall be fixed
Regards
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 425 guests and one member online