PageBuilder & ReadMore

PageBuilder & ReadMore was created by trogladyte

Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago #71134
Morning Ced

There seems to be a conflict in PB when using readmore tags. I had a page on my own site where I had 9 articles, all with readmore tags, displayed in a 3 x 3 grid. Recently (not sure when) the page stopped working and displays like this (this is a temporary page, but a duplicate menu item - Category Blog, 0 Leading Articles, 9 Intro articles - 3 columns - across)  www.citruskiwi.com/catb

I also made a temporary Category Blog for another category that had 3 articles in it, but none used PB and it displayed as expected. I also made a couple of dummy articles and assigned them to a temporary category and they have the same fault as the first link -  www.citruskiwi.com/readmore . I have checked and there's no strange tags in the markup and the readmores and not contained within any tags.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic PageBuilder & ReadMore

Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago #71135
Hi
with PBCK you must not use the standard readmore from the editor, you must use the addon "readmore" that is in the left panel
else you will kill the layout of your page
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by trogladyte on topic PageBuilder & ReadMore

Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago #71137
Well, that fixed it, thanks Ced. I rarely use readmore, and didn't even notice PB had its own readmore.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Time to create page: 0.679 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1161 guests and no members online