Captcha not working

Replied by ced1870 on topic Captcha not working

Posted 3 months 1 day ago #70897
first you can go in the plugin Page Builder CK >> contact2, edit it and disable the use of the captcha

then the problem of this point is not coming from Page Builder CK .... The core devs from Joomla decided to remove the captcha plugins from the core because they find it useless
here is a discussion that I started on Facebook to get some more infos and feedbacks
www.facebook.com/groups/joomlanospam/pos...otif_t=group_comment

I have to think how I will manage that in a near future, but Page Builder CK only use the captcha if you set it to use it, and have the captcha plugin installed and enabled

for now I can only suggest to disable the captcha to use the contact form and search for a new captcha solution if needed

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ClaudioRomeo on topic Captcha not working

Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago #71061
I read this today, about the update of PageBuilder CK:
[Pro] [Contact] Deactivate the captcha by defalut since no more included in Joomla 5

In my websites (all coming to Joomla 5 from Joomla 3 and 4) the Invisible reCaptcha plugin is still present and working.
So, can I update PBCK? Or will this update kill Invisible reCaptcha?

Counselor for better people in a better company

Replied by ced1870 on topic Captcha not working

Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago #71062
Hi
this has no impact with the current situation, explanation :
by default in the contact addon, the captcha is enable. This make the contact form to not work unless you manage the captcha, or disable it
so I disable this option by default, but you can still enable it in the contact plugin options as it was before !

the problem is that Joomla 5 has no captcha installed anymore SO when you have your captcha working, you can enable the option for the contact addon

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 926 guests and one member online