CK Mobile Menu disappears on refresh

CK Mobile Menu disappears on refresh was created by stargazer1682

Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago #64219
The site in questions is here: reillymultimedia.com/
It's running Joomla 3.10.8, PHP 8. I have both MaxiMenuCK 9.1.25 and Mobile Menu CK 1.5.8 installed; and this my own development webspace I use to work on sites before migrating them to their permanent host and go live with them.
For this site, I'm only using the Mobile Menu CK (free) and there is a very strange thing going on - the mobile menu disappears after the first load of the website - and by that I mean the first load on any device after I've last saved the menu model. I hit save and whether it's on my phone or some other mobile device or mobile previewer, that very first time it'll load the mobile menu the way it's configured, but the next mobile device that loads it after that, even if I hit refresh on the same device, it's gone. It goes to the default mobile dropdown box icon.

The site is basically a clone of a default custom site I keep and copy over all of the files and database whenever I want to start a new site; and then customize it from there. So I know this configuration and installation of Mobile CK works, because it's presently working just on fine a bunch of other sites with identical extension configuration.
I need to get the menu working consistently, so I can finish formatting the responsive styling, and I have no clue what it's doing. I

I use this website to preview the mobile layout: www.responsinator.com/
it's been very reliable, and I'm experiencing this issue with this site when I load it on my phone as well.

I grabbed a screen recording to show what's happening: drive.google.com/file/d/1GycNNEwlJKulsTb...qXd/view?usp=sharing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic CK Mobile Menu disappears on refresh

Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago #64220
Hi
I see that you have a 2nd jquery call in your page, you must remove that
you can also try to disable the Nivo slider and see if there is a difference
and do you have a cache enabled on your website ? try to disable and clear it, then tell me
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by stargazer1682 on topic CK Mobile Menu disappears on refresh

Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago #64240
Clearing the system cache seemed to do the trick. Thank you.

Replied by ced1870 on topic CK Mobile Menu disappears on refresh

Posted 2 years 3 weeks ago #64241
ok great :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 433 guests and no members online