Mobile Login Menu very slow

Mobile Login Menu very slow was created by BobRoberts

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago #71011
Hello
We are using CK maxi menu and ck maxi mobile menu for our website more and more now.
On our main menu (which is maxi menu now) we have our members login options that have always worked perfectly for members to sign in and access their members only area and profile details etc.
We have noticed recently though that when logging in on a phone, the login process takes a really long time now.
It is fine for desktop visitors but really, really slow for mobile phone visitors.
It does eventually login but can take over a minute sometime whereas it is instant on the desktop.
I am not sure why or how long this has been happening as it has only just come to our attention.
We used to use Nicepage for our pages and Joomla core menus with a template from Themler but switched to SP Page Builder pages using Maximenu for all our new menus and I am not sure where the issue is coming from sorry.
It is all very quick and perfect on the desktop visitor though.
Just super slow for the phone.

Any help or info would be very welcome thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile Login Menu very slow

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago #71012
Hi
Maximenu CK and Mobile Menu CK are not managing the login process, they only display the login module

please try to disable the menus and use a login form in a position of your template, then try again to see if the problem is the same or not
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by BobRoberts on topic Mobile Login Menu very slow

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago #71017
I'm really sorry Cedric
This is my fault. Our web developer has just told me that the menu isn't even a Maxi Menu menu but a core Joomla one.
She thinks it is more likely something to do with the template and I will contact the supplier of that.
Really sorry to suggest it was Maxi Menu - especially as it isn't even one of our Maxi Menu menus.
Thought I should confess and apologise.
Sorry again

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile Login Menu very slow

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago #71020
thank you for your confess :) no problem for me

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.643 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1106 guests and no members online