How to set font colour for selected item at first submenu level

Good morning,

I hope someone can help me.

At [url] www.christadelphiansuffolk.org.uk [/url] we have implemented MaxiMenu CK and gradually worked through the customisation of our menu but how to set one item eludes us.

When we click on the menu item "Beliefs" and hover over one of the two items in the dropdown, then select an item from the second dropdown, the page we chose is displayed and the item "Beliefs" in the top menu changes colour from white text on a blue background to black text on a white background, indicating that ssomething has been chosen from that menu branch.

If we then hover over "beliefs", the item  we selected in the first dropdown, before choosing an item from its second dropdown, is displayed as white text on a white background and we cannot find the setting to change the text colour to black.

Can someone please point out the setting we need to change?

Ed Form
Last Edit:2 months 3 weeks ago by ed.form@theformsonline.com
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by ed.form@theformsonline.com. Reason: French version was autotranslated to English, so I removed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to set font colour for selected item at first submenu level

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago #70998
Hi
in the styling interface you can go in the "sublevel item" >> active state >> then setup the color for it
this shall work
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.626 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 366 guests and no members online