After Upgrade J!3 to J!4 Call to undefined method[...]

After Upgrade J!3 to J!4 Call to undefined method[...] was created by Kommid

Posted 5 months 4 days ago #70168
Hi,
after migrating my site form J!3 to J!4 I get an error caused by the MaxiMenu Module in my backend: Call to undefined method Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver::getErrorNum().
Debugging Joomla shows the following:
Code:
1     ()     JROOT/modules/mod_maximenuck/elements/cksql.php:39 2     JFormFieldCksQL->getOptions()     JROOT/modules/mod_maximenuck/elements/cklist.php:40 3     JFormFieldCklist->getInput()     JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormField.php:1042 4     Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->renderField()     JROOT/layouts/joomla/edit/fieldset.php:43 5     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128 6     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:76 7     Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()     JROOT/layouts/joomla/edit/params.php:170 8     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128 9     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/LayoutHelper.php:76 10     Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_menus/tmpl/item/edit.php:140 11     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:415 12     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203 13     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_menus/src/View/Item/HtmlView.php:116 14     Joomla\Component\Menus\Administrator\View\Item\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:660 15     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_menus/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:73 16     Joomla\Component\Menus\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:693 17     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:143 18     Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361 19     Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143 20     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186 21     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293 22     Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()     JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61 23     require_once()     JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

I tried to re-install Maximenu, but without success...

Last Edit:5 months 4 days ago by Kommid
Last edit: 5 months 4 days ago by Kommid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic After Upgrade J!3 to J!4 Call to undefined method[...]

Posted 5 months 4 days ago #70169
Hi

modules/mod_maximenuck/elements/cksql.php

this file shall not exist anymore
please rename the folder to "modules/mod_maximenuck/elements2"
then tell me
are you installing the latest version of Maximenu CK ? Light or Pro (to know in which file to look at)

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Kommid on topic After Upgrade J!3 to J!4 Call to undefined method[...]

Posted 5 months 4 days ago #70170
...My bad. After upgrading, I forgot to disable some plugins: I disabled all plugins except System - Maximenu CK and now the error is gone.
by Kommid

Replied by ced1870 on topic After Upgrade J!3 to J!4 Call to undefined method[...]

Posted 5 months 3 days ago #70177
ok but the system plugin shall be enabled, it is part of the Pro version
may be that you have some old plugin but it is not this one. This system plugin is the entry point for the other Maximenu CK type plugins, that is why disabling it could work

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 992 guests and 2 members online