Link-State Styling

Link-State Styling was created by WebWizardPro

Posted 5 months 1 week ago #70157
[object Object] I'm building a Joomla 4 site and have purchased your extension, which has always been my go-to for creative menu displays, and so many of the features that made your extension my go-to, are no longer available; or so it seems.  I'm wondering what happened to those lovely features or how we are to now access them. 

For example, the ability to set normal, hover, and active attributes.  Style customization, as far as I can tell, has been completely removed.  It's hard to tell if it has been removed or just moved because everything about Joomla 4 is different and the move from 3 to 4 was quite significant; about like the one from 1.5 to 2.5 lol.  So I'm writing to find out if this (the style customization, particularly the link state styles) is still an option for me and if it is how to access it in Joomla 4.  If not, then I see no need for the module. If I have to write the link state styles myself (active, hover, normal) then I may as well save my $33 (after exchange rates have been applied) and just write them myself. Your component saved me time; if it isn't doing that I don't need it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WebWizardPro on topic Link-State Styling

Posted 5 months 1 week ago #70158
I think i may have downloaded the wrong extension. I found the one I was actually looking for an purchased it. A refund on the MenuManagerCK would be most appreciated.  The MaxiMenuCK was the one I needed.  I love that extension; it saves so much time.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Link-State Styling

Posted 5 months 1 week ago #70160
Hi
great that you found the correct extension, please send me an email about the refund so that we can check that together
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1084 guests and no members online