How to include Maximenu CK into my Joomla website menus.

I have just bought and downloaded Maximenu CK to improve my Joomla 4 menu system on my website. How do I get Maximenu to improve the existing Joomla 4 menu already set up on my website. I have tried looking through the documentation and the Demo videos but there does not appear to be any explanation on how to do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to include Maximenu CK into my Joomla website menus.

Posted 7 months 2 days ago #69571
Hi
I'm not sure what you mean with "improve the existing"
you can publish the Maximenu CK module which will show you the menu, then you can use the features from it to do what you want

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by davidh221 on topic How to include Maximenu CK into my Joomla website menus.

Posted 7 months 1 day ago #69576
I already have a menu system set up on my website: www.itqf.com , but the drop down and side menus are very basic.
I think you will see what I mean if you go on my website and hover over 'International Links' then come down to 'Europe' and you will see the side menu for other countries. It looks like one big box instead of two separate boxes with outline borders. It does not look very professional. I wanted to use Maximenu CK to alter this set up.
Do you know how I can do that?
Many thanks
David.

Replied by ced1870 on topic How to include Maximenu CK into my Joomla website menus.

Posted 7 months 1 hour ago #69582
ok thanks for the details
currently your menu is based on the jooma menu, right ?
it is a module loaded in a template position ?

Maximenu CK is a module, so you will need to go in your Modules Manager >> New >> select Maximenu CK
then give the position where you want to load your menu module
in the Maximenu CK module >> Source >> select Menu >> choose the menu that you want to render in the list

that's all. This the basic way to load the menu in your page
Once you have it displayed and working, you can check the other options to see what you want to change
you can also use the styling interface (module >> Style >> style >> Edit)
The documentation is available here for more features
www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/maximenu-ck

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.730 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 250 guests and 2 members online