Maximenu doesn't appear on the website's menu bar

Maximenu doesn't appear on the website's menu bar was created by mariana_pif

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69202
Hi, 
I have a problem with applying description, column size, or any styling to the menu using Maximenu CK - when I add it in the editor it doesn't appear on the website. At the same time, I can add an image and it's visible. Here's the website where I try to apply changes [url] phpstack-574724-3695019.cloudwaysapps.com/ [/url] 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu doesn't appear on the website's menu bar

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69214
Hi
I have checked your url but there is no Maximenu CK loaded at all in your page
not sure if you talk about the top menu, this is not Maximenu CK but probably from your template

please try to publish the module in another position and assign it to all pages, in public
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by mariana_pif on topic Maximenu doesn't appear on the website's menu bar

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69222
Hi Ced, thank you for looking into it!

I added it to the topbar position now and I can actually re-arrange items but the item description is still invisible. Do you have an idea why it could be? (see the screenshots attached and here's the link phpstack-574724-3695019.cloudwaysapps.com/ )
Attachments:

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69224
the problem is still the same
you don't need to waste your time to use the maximenu options unless the module is loaded
for now it is not

please try another template position, check the assignment on all pages, and published in public access
if this does not work, please
- try with another module in the same template position
- try with the maximenu module in the position "banner" with the template "Cassiopeia"

let me know

by ced1870

Replied by mariana_pif on topic Maximenu doesn't appear on the website's menu bar

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69225
Hi! Thank you for helping with this!

I changed a module position and it's visible - please see the screenshot attached. Could you please advise how to replace the main menu with Maximenu CK? Because it seems it's two of them on the page  phpstack-574724-3695019.cloudwaysapps.com/

Attachments:

Posted 7 months 3 weeks ago #69226
ok, do you want it vertical ? I thought that you would use it as horizontal top menu
you can change the orientation in the styles
then you have used the "nav heading" item type , you shall use the "separator" instead as root items to get the correct styling

Could you please advise how to replace the main menu with Maximenu CK

unfortunately this is out of my scope because this is totally related to your template. I suppose that you are using a framework as template and you shall check how to replace the default menu with another module
else you can try to disable the menu in the template and find a position that is suitable to load the module, if you can do that in the template interface

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: mariana_pif

Time to create page: 0.846 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 812 guests and no members online