Espace réservé aux bonne idées et suggestions pour Joomlack.

Uninstall Page Builder CK

Uninstall Page Builder CK was created by Mocer

Posted 6 months 5 days ago #69805
Hi Ced,

I have 2 questions about uninstalling Page Builder CK:
  • Just install the Page Builder CK component or do I have to make some other uninstalls too (databes tables, directories, etc.)?
  • Will the Page Builder generated content remains in the Joomla categories and articles after uninstalling the component?
It's a great component, but what I really need is a CCK for making article templates.

Best,
Remco
by Mocer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Uninstall Page Builder CK

Posted 6 months 5 days ago #69806
Hi
you must uninstall the component and the plugins, the module related to it, with the name "page builder ck"
then you will still have the tables "#__pagebuilderck_xxx" in your database, you can remove them manually using PHPmyadmin if you want. Note that keeping these tables do not affect your website, only remove them if you are sure and want a clean database structure

then, when you uninstall :
- all the modules type "pagebuilderck" will be removed (this is how joomla works)
- all the pages/elements created in the component Page Builder CK will be removed, as soon as you delete the tables
- all the articles created in your website, using the interface of Page Builder CK, will stay in your website. The content is not deleted. But you will loose all the formatting

Hope it helps
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 912 guests and no members online