Espace réservé aux bonne idées et suggestions pour Joomlack.

Accordeon Product Menu To Display on All Pages Except Home

Hi Ced,

1) I contacted Hikashop about this issue but they said to contact the developer.

I'm using the Accordeon Menu CK Pro for Hikashop.  When I click on a product from the home page, the menu disappears. I set the menu to display on all pages except the home page, so I don't expect it to disappear when I click on an item because I'm no longer on the home page.  Please advise.

2) Also, just wondering why my Accordeon Menu CK Pro subscription expired already.  Is it only for 6 months?

Thanks!
by MyWorld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Accordeon Product Menu To Display on All Pages Except Home

Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago #69705
Hi

1/ please make the same test with another module, choose one from Hikashop (menu type for example) and tell me what it does with the same settings
the problem is that the assignment (loaded or not in the page) is managed by Joomla, not by the module

2/ you can check your emails, as per our discussion I have updated your subscription for Accordeon Menu CK Pro to Maximenu CK Pro in June and I offered you the 5 euros that makes the difference. So in fact you shall not currently use the Pro version of Accordeon Menu CK ...

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by MyWorld on topic Accordeon Product Menu To Display on All Pages Except Home

Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago #69714
Hi,

1) OK I know I'm not crazy - it wasn't working yesterday but it's working now - Lol.  Anyway, not sure what changed.

2) Noted thanks! Will version 3.2.11 work with Joomla 5?

Thanks!
by MyWorld

Replied by ced1870 on topic Accordeon Product Menu To Display on All Pages Except Home

Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago #69717
ok ... may be a cache issue ?
for joomla 5 I have not yet tested it ... it's on the list but not as a priority for now. Anyway Joomla 5 shall be compatible with joomla 4

by ced1870

Replied by MyWorld on topic Accordeon Product Menu To Display on All Pages Except Home

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #69769
Hi CEd,

So it happened again and I did not change or touch the menu since I last posted.

The menu URL looks like this when clicked on from the home page, the menu is missing:
www.mysite.com/J4/product/staci-saffiano...-black-wlr00142.html

It looks like this when clicked on from the category page, the menu is showing:
www.mysite.com/J4/categories/product/sta...-black-wlr00142.html

I also noticed that I have a huge error log and below are examples of the lines in the log, approximately 10,000 lines.  Not sure if it's related.

[16-Oct-2023 21:29:50 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined property: stdClass::$active in /.../.../public_html/J4/modules/mod_accordeonmenuck/tmpl/default.php on line 150
[16-Oct-2023 21:29:50 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined property: stdClass::$browserNav in /.../.../public_html/J4/modules/mod_accordeonmenuck/tmpl/default.php on line 130
[16-Oct-2023 21:30:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  Attempt to read property "category_name" on null in /.../.../public_html/J4/templates/cassiopeia_child/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 70

Thanks!
by MyWorld

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #69770
the notices are not related to your problem, but I note them

for the issue, if I undesrtand the urls rendered from Accordeon Menu CK are not the same, depending on the page ?
have you made the test with a Hikashop menu module as requested ?

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 963 guests and no members online