start / pause function turned around

start / pause function turned around was created by ftcNL

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #16391
I've installed the pkg_slideshowck_theme_default_1.0.3.zip package and found out that when selecting one of the additional themes, the pause and play button are not working correct anymore. Default when the slides start rolling, the play button is showed and when pushed, it pauses! Pushing the pause button, it starts playing again.

This feature works only correct on the default theme which comes with your module.

Furthermore, when another theme is selected, you cannot change the colours anymore using the skin parameters. Skin settings seem to work only on the default theme.

Please look into it.

Regards,

Rob.

(testen on a out-of-the-box Joomla 3.2.1 installation)
by ftcNL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic start / pause function turned around

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #16397
Hi
for now I believe that you are the only one that has this issue with the themes :)
you should put your website online, so I can see the problems.
the buttons should work and you should be able to select the colors with some other themes too
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #16436
Hi
I have checked, it works now (I had to unpublish all suspiscious modules and system plugins), and the issue comes from
System - EU e-Privacy Directive

Once unpublished all is working, this extension renders many important errors into your page
Regards
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by ftcNL on topic start / pause function turned around

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #16444
Hi CEd,

The other issues have been solved indeed, but still remains the issue of the incorrect play / pause buttons!

I have checked the css files of the themes and found out what is going wrong. I will explain it.

I use the extra theme4 style. Within that style, you do NOT use the camera_skins.png for the prev, next, pause and play buttons. In stead you use special arrows2.png file. In the camera.css file, you have the following code to filter out the correct button-image:
Code:
.camera_commands > .camera_play { background: url(../images/arrows2.png) no-repeat 0 -140px; height: 65px; width: 38px; } .camera_commands > .camera_stop { background: url(../images/arrows2.png) no-repeat 0 -210px; display: block; height: 65px; width: 38px; }

The error is in the 140 / 210 numbers. These do NOT match with the sequence of the buttons in the arrows2.png file. Check it out yourself!
If you change the numbers around, they correspond again. Should look like this:
Code:
.camera_commands > .camera_play { background: url(../images/arrows2.png) no-repeat 0 -210px; height: 65px; width: 38px; } .camera_commands > .camera_stop { background: url(../images/arrows2.png) no-repeat 0 -140px; display: block; height: 65px; width: 38px; }

Please fix this in a next release. For now I have changed it manually in the source code.

The fact that you use these specific images also explained why I am NOT able to select any other skin color of the buttons. That simply is not supported when using theme4. You should consider mentioning this on your themes page.

Anyway, always nice to solve a bug... ;)

I think we're done now.

Thanks for the support!

Regars, Rob.
by ftcNL

Posted 10 years 4 months ago #16447
the theme 4 is the only one that does not allow the skins because it is made of specific images.
I will check for the other error, thank you for reporting this

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.638 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1173 guests and no members online