active menu in bold or with background

Replied by mainspring on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6799
the module is here: feel-young.eu/en/about-skindulgence

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6800
ok the problem is that the code is bad, try this :
Code:
<?php echo $id; ?> li a:hover, <?php echo $id; ?> li.active > a {

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: mainspring

Replied by mainspring on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6808
yes that works! Thanks a lot!

Replied by cosmincirciu on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #9576
Hello again,

Thank you for your last response , I didn't had the time to work anymore and now i'm back .. but unfortunately with another problem..

I can't set any CSS to parent active menu item.. I managed to set the red color for the active menu item, but it's applies only for sub-menu items.. for example:

Menu with sub-menu items
Here, al sub-menus works ok, but the last one, that doesn't have sub-menus, don't change the color on active page

Menu without sub-menus
Here, it should be red for the active item page..

Thank you

Replied by ced1870 on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #9582
Hi
this is because you have added the red color on

ul#accordeonck242 li a:hover, ul#accordeonck242 ul li.active > a

you must try this :

ul#accordeonck242 li a:hover, ul#accordeonck242 li.active > a

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Gorgo on topic active menu in bold or with background

Posted 11 years 1 month ago #9776
Hello, I try too to pu the active menu in bold and color but not work.

Here the cade I use :
Code:
<?php header('content-type: text/css'); $id = 'ul#'.htmlspecialchars ( $_GET['cssid'] , ENT_QUOTES ); ?> /*-------------------------------------------- -- Default theme Menu Accordeon CK -- -- This is a blank theme with annotations -- -- you can fill it like you want -- -- to put your own CSS -- --------------------------------------------*/ /* main UL container */ <?php echo $id; ?> { } /* style for all links */ <?php echo $id; ?> li { background: none; } /* style for all anchors */ <?php echo $id; ?> li a { background: none; } /* style for all anchors on mouseover */ <?php echo $id; ?> li a:hover, <?php echo $id; ?> li.active > a { color: #fff; font-weight: bold; } /* style for all link descriptions */ <?php echo $id; ?> li a span.accordeonckdesc { display: block; } /*-------------------- -- Level 1 -- ---------------------*/ /* first level (root) link */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level1 { } /* first level (root) link anchor */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level1 > a { } /* first level (root) link description */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level1 > a span.accordeonckdesc { } /*-------------------- -- Level 2 -- ---------------------*/ /* second level link */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level2 { } /* second level link anchor */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level2 > a { } /* second level link description */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level2 > a span.accordeonckdesc { } /*-------------------- -- Level 3 and more -- ---------------------*/ /* third and deeper level link */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level2 li { } /* third and deeper link anchor */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level3 a { } /* third and deeper link description */ <?php echo $id; ?> li.level3 a span.accordeonckdesc { }

Have an idea ?
by Gorgo

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 762 guests and no members online