Not saving Fonts

Not saving Fonts was created by Boradan

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29744
For some reason, Templatecreator has stopped doing any work on fonts.
When I change the font (to a fontsquirrel imported one) in the back end, all is fine and the font is being rendered correctly in the back end, but when I copy the template over, there is no mention of the font in either the index.php file, or in the /css/fonts folder (this is not created.)

I can see in the template copy list that the folder css/fonts is not created, nor is the css file that goes with this.

All was working fine last night before I logged off.

I have tried rebooting my server, and logging in with a different account, all to no avail.
I have also installed templatecreator again.

One question though - if I UNUNSTALL templatecreator and then reinstall it, do I lose all my previously created templates, and need to import them again from the Gabarits?
by Boradan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Not saving Fonts

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29747
Hi
if you uninstall, yes you will loose all your work. You can import them back as gabarit, but I don't think that you need to uninstall for now

Send me the gabarit of your template and the fontsquirrel kit by email, I will test on monday
CEd

PS : I have seen your other post, but I had not the time to look at your request. I will see monday too

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Boradan on topic Not saving Fonts

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29748
Im starting to think this is a server issue on my end.
It just happened out of the blue, with no warning.
It almost seems similar to the previous issue I had regarding the maintop/centertop etc positions not being saved.

The fonts had been working perfectly prior to this issue cropping up ( I have used the font in 2 other templates with no issues)

I also had another issue with the template back end options (logo, description etc) not being generated.

I have just done an apache update/recompile to see if this is going to fix the issue.
Hopefully, it will.
Failing that, I will just do a fresh Joomla install and see how it goes from there :(
by Boradan

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29751
ok, let me know...

by ced1870

Replied by Boradan on topic Not saving Fonts

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29759
Now its getting confusing.
Recompiling apache SEEMED to have fixed the issue (well it DID fix that particular issue), but it appears the the whole thing regarding the centertop and maintop modules not being created is now back again .....

--EDIT--

It seems that I am having 2 issues with 2 different templates.
One is having the font issue, and another is having the issue with the maintop/centertop positions.

Time to clear out all the junk and see what happens.
Last Edit:8 years 7 months ago by Boradan
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Boradan.

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29763
can you confirm which version of template creator you are using ?

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.968 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 667 guests and 2 members online