Created templates have dissappeared

Created templates have dissappeared was created by avonrivercs

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29478
Hi Ced,
A couple of things. I have a folder on my desktop computer where I work out a lot of different sites before I upload them to the web. I have created about a dozen templates from your TemplateCreatorCK and have not had an issue until now. Today, I opened my development folder and found that there are only about 6 templates showing up in there. Any idea what has happened to the rest, and is there any way to recover the missing templates? Should I be exporting the templates as garbarits as a form of backup or is there a better way to do things. The other issue I noticed is with MaximenuCK. I created a verticle menu recently and when I try to set the sub menu parent icon to the middle of the menu button, no matter what setting I give it, it will not move from the top right of the button. The parent icon works perfectly, only the sub menus icon will not adjust. Looking forward to your answers, Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Created templates have dissappeared

Posted 8 years 7 months ago #29479
Hi
first, I have to say that template creator does not delete automatically your work. If you have lost something, then it is due to a human operation or a problem on your server
Then I can not tell you what happened exactly. if you have a backup or the ZIP of the templates, you should be able to retrieve the .tck3z or .tck3 files to import the gabarit again

for maximenu, give me an url to check this
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.639 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1052 guests and no members online