101%

101% was created by benvdbeek@gmail.com

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26916
Just a question out of curiousity: with the Template Creator the templates that are build start with a html declaration of 101%. Where 100% would be expected. I also use templates inside modal fancybox windows and there I get a vertical ruler because of this 101% declaration. No problem of course to overrule this with a 100% declaration in the custom.css. But I am interested in the reason why you declare the html page on 101%.

By the way: I of course first did a forum search on 101% (maybe someone else asked this question), but when I fill "101%" in the search box I get this error:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php/component/search/ could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic 101%

Posted 9 years 5 days ago #26925
Hi
thank you for your feeback about the search issue.

Now for your question, this is needed because on small website (without too much content), you can have some pages with scrollbar, and some others without. In this case, when viewing both pages you will have an horizontal offset that makes very strange like if the website was moving.

Now if you don't need this, I would suggest to override it where needed :)

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.661 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 846 guests and no members online