Wrong resize of the 'Center' area in 'Main' div

Replied by ced1870 on topic Wrong resize of the 'Center' area in 'Main' div

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8995
salut
c'est marrant qu'on me pose la question plutot que de mettre à jour et tester :)
oui elle corrige en partie ce souci, dans la mesure du possible
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DomJam on topic Wrong resize of the 'Center' area in 'Main' div

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #9025
Hey,

Ahhh bah en fait...

...cette fois-ci j'ai préféré te demander avant d'essayer ton upgrade car le problème de resize de la DIV 'Main':

- touche tous les articles quand il se produit, et de façon vraiment 'ugly'
- n'est pas 'réparable' de mon côté
- t'oblige à aller toi-même modifier des fichiers sur le FTP de chaque site...

Donc en fait j'avais demandé cette confirmation... un peu pour toi aussi ;-)

J'essaye sur un des site qui ne craint pas trop, et si ça se passe mal, je te contacte :-)

Merci pour cet update,
Et je croise les doigts,

Cheers,

D
by DomJam

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #9026
bien sur je te conseille de faire des tests sur un autre site avec un autre template, ou sur un truc de test pour voir si ça marche mieux pour toi avant d'écraser quoique ce soit ;)

by ced1870

Replied by netspeedy on topic Wrong resize of the 'Center' area in 'Main' div

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #9112
Hello

There's a problem when I try to use Responsive Design and the "Center Main ID" Block's modules are setting as "NOT ALIGNED"

In this situation the "ModulesTop ID" and the "ModulesBottom ID" follow the same setting as "NOT ALIGNED" even if they're NOT configured as "NOT ALIGNED"

My version of TK is the last, 2.1.11

How can I fix this prolem?

Thanks

Replied by DomJam on topic Wrong resize of the 'Center' area in 'Main' div

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #9113
Hey guys,
Cedric,

On my side, the last version doesn't solve the initial issue, very unfortunately.

The manual correction that you did on the website ' www.sisselnaturopathe.fr/?brouillon4=1 ' does solve it though.
There, things get properly resized after you modifications via FTP. I'm not touching anything there for now (hopefully I will be able some days...)

But on a brand new site, with the latest version of TCreator, things still go wrong:
1) if you don't save the 'Responsive Design' then a different thing than before happens: before the 'Center' DIV was resizing a bit. Now not anymore.
2) if then you activate the 'Responsive design' it is also different than on the previous version, but still not what it should be. It does resize a bit, but not as smoothly as on the manually corrected page, and there's too much empty space on the sides still, especially on the right side of the Center DIV...

Please check (still in DEV) www.wayofwatching.com/?brouillon4=1 and then the page 'Contacts'.
The 'Center DIV' is resized but not as smoothly and not as centered as in the manually corrected version

For reference: check www.sisselnaturopathe.fr/?brouillon4=1 then the page 'Contact / Me contacter' where everything goes smoothly...

Hoping you'll find a solution soon, as I'm working on other sites now, and the Center DIV is... Kind on the main DIV...

Thanks in advance,
Cheers

D
by DomJam

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #9124
Hi
please give me your url to see the problem
CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 769 guests and one member online