Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Replied by ced1870 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 7 months ago #61876
for the pagination, please tell me if you are upgrading a template from J3
check if you have a "html/layouts/joomla/pagination" folder, if yes you shall remove it for Joomla 4 (for now)
let me know if this works

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by micker on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 6 months ago #62370
Hello je viens de passer une certification web qualité et cela m'a fait remonter des demandes pour tck ..
Il est recommander de minifier au minimum les css et les JS au niveau qualité
Cela pourrait être cool que les template créé via tck est ce genre de fonction. Minification compression ce serait top ! Et cela permettrait d'éviter certain composant d'optimisation qui des fois sont complexes a gerer
by micker

Replied by ced1870 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 6 months ago #62373
Salut
oui mais la minification du template ne suffit pas, il faut minifier/optimiser tous les scripts/styles de la page, c'est pour cela que je n'ai jamais poussé cette feature, ça fait partie du job d'optimisation global du site
car optimiser le template et ne rien faire sur toutes les extensions installées, ça ne sert pas à grand chose ;)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Brendanh on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 6 months ago #62374
I agree with Ced, Optimization really needs to be done once the website is finished so that is encompasses ALL the different elements in the website. Not just the template. It's much better to use a plugin such as JCH or JOptimize to achieve uniformity in this respect, even if the optimization plugin seems confusing to use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ced1870

Replied by micker on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 6 months ago #62377
oki je comprend
by micker

Replied by Tina on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 2 years 6 months ago #62378
Hi! I am very excited to see a new version, thank you for continuing this project.
The things I have had issues with, are the templates and small sections or layouts that are pre made. They are designed well and convenient but the fonts are too small so I have to change in many places instead of having the whole site set up with a base size and rem%. I always have to go back to through every place and change them from point sizes to rem, so they can work with my screen size and preferences. If I miss one i have to fix it a month down the line.

I run into an issue too when I make a CK change, I have to redo all of the WP appearance customize items over again because it doesn't integrate them.
Google and other pixels or tracking tags I add into the headers would be great in CK too.
A sign up funnel template would be wonderful.
Add ons for a functional members area or store that would work inside CK template would also be wonderful. Right now I bought open source WP e-member and WP e-store as well as a booking calendar that aren't working well with my templates. I'd rather get those through you.
The payment processors are third party but it would be a dream to have templates for them.
I will be happy to buy any of these upgrades :)
Thanks CEd!
by Tina

Time to create page: 0.681 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 862 guests and no members online