.container, .container-fluid

Replied by ced1870 on topic .container, .container-fluid

Posted 7 years 1 week ago #41366

removes unnecessary scrips on the modulepositions. To switching off the widget is not a solution because to use the widget

there is may be a misunderstanding :)
I don't tell to switch off the whole widget, but for each block you can select to activate or not the feature. If you don't select any block then the widget will not be loaded at all, even if it is active. Look at this buttons

To add a custom class for every module position or wraper <div class="inner clearfix"> to <div class="customclass inner clearfix"> would be a nice feature so I can use css definitions global.

this is something that is already on my todolist :)
I'm still thinking on the best solution to implement it

Actually you can not edit the html file like you said, and you can not add the tags on the body in another way than javascript in this case

I will try to add the parallax on the body option in the coming update so that you will no more need the other script

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by netpac on topic .container, .container-fluid

Posted 7 years 1 week ago #41373
Hi

thank you. The problem was - it kept at that position the script - after switching off the widget. With an sqleditor I removed all values under the widgets. Now it's working well and it's possible to switching on and off the widgets and it removes the scrips correctly. I don't know why there was this behavior and what was the reason.

An other thing - I implemented the yootheme script and css. My idea was to change not to much (or nothing) at this script - only to take out. See at: www.pro-wetzikon.ch/test/de/

As you can see there - my problem was to write something in to the <head> and <body> and some positions. With a plugin "System - EOR - Easy Output Replacer" it is possible - this is not a good solution but my idea was to see - is it possible to take a script from anywhere and implement it without coding. Is it possible or do I have to write a plugin for this? Of course it was possible as you can see.

So now - if it's possible to inject custom html and php-code ahead and after a position (like custom css) it will be possible to make a new template without much coding. A second step could also be if is is possible to transfer values from the template manager in Joomla - so it is possible to adjust some values in the template manager and have a different style - TC will be an all-in-one device suitable for every purpose ;-)

Regards
Roger
by netpac

Replied by netpac on topic .container, .container-fluid

Posted 7 years 1 week ago #41375
Hi

your code: div.parallaxchild {
background-size: contain;
}

is working. But there is definite a problem after disabling the widget and to remove the script from the template.

I think the script:

jQuery(function($) {

var config = $('html').data('config') || {}, $body = $('body');
// Parallax Background Scrolling
if ($body.hasClass('tm-background-parallax')) {

var ratio = config.parallax_ratio,
container = $('.tm-background:first').css({
'transform': 'translateZ(0)'
})[0], x;

(function animloop(){

x = window.pageYOffset / ratio;
container.style.top = x+'px';
requestAnimationFrame(animloop);
}());
}

});

runs much smoothlier than the other one.

Have a nice weekend and Regards
Roger
by netpac

Posted 7 years 1 week ago #41379
thanks for the script proposal, I will try it ! :)

by ced1870

Posted 7 years 1 week ago #41408

So now - if it's possible to inject custom html and php-code ahead and after a position (like custom css)

in Parameters >> custom code : it will place your code in the end of the <head>

for now you can not place a code inside the body.

A second step could also be if is is possible to transfer values from the template manager in Joomla - so it is possible to adjust some values in the template manager and have a different style - TC will be an all-in-one device suitable for every purpose

there are already few options, like for the logos. What sort of option are you talking about here ?

by ced1870

Replied by Boradan on topic .container, .container-fluid

Posted 7 years 6 days ago #41557
(sorry for jumping into this thread, but this is something I have been wanting for a looooong time and quite often add my own code to modify the template back end to give the ability to change some variables...)
  • The ability to set 5 or 6 colors in template creator (including transparency). These would then be an option to select in template creator for everything that has a color attribute - text, background colors, border colors, shadow colors etc. These colors would also be available to change in the template back end - change one of these colors and everything using that selected color variable within template creator would then change in the live site
  • The ability to change the main font size/color (as set in the page parameters)
  • The ability to change the main font type (as set in the page parameters)
  • The ability to do the same thing for H1 > H6 font size, color,type (as set in the page parameters) (this one is a bit meh...)
  • The ability to change background images - possibly main page and the image used for any wrapper that has parallax enabled only, rather than everything that can have a background image
by Boradan

Time to create page: 0.698 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 330 guests and no members online