Paying in USD

Replied by joomleb on topic Paying in USD

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43849
Hi CEd,
about USD, I pressed PayPal, but have no answer, I'm not able to find the option to pay in USD during the process payment, so they'll suck almost 5% converting USD into EUR... :(
Then, during subscription renewal, in the "Account Information" > "Email": will be the one shown on your invoice.
Please, Can I input as "Email" a different email from the one I'm using for login in my Template Creator account ?

Thanks for help!
by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Paying in USD

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43875
Hi
the currency conversion is something managed by paypal, I have no action on this.
I don't understand why you want to have 2 different emails, this is not possible. If you want to subscribe for your customer you must create an account for this customer
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43876

ced1870 wrote: I don't understand why you want to have 2 different emails...

Hi CEd, nothing related with you:
for all my "joomla logins", as here, I use an email. It's not a "public" email and it is just for organize my internal work.

Now, you put that email in the invoice.
I have to consign the invoice to my business consultant and delivery it to the "government office tax".
They have my "official" email, the one I use for customers etc., not the one I use to manage the sites (that is also a different domain) that is and should be not public, secret, and can generate confusion to those people.

So, the simple question is:
1 - Can I input as "Email" a different email from the one I'm using for login in my Template Creator account ?
2 - and/or Can I hide email field, so I'll haven't it shown on your pdf invoice I have to delivery to my business consultant ?
3 - and/or Can I change my email just for 24h, and re change it when I downloaded your pdf invoice ?

Thanks for support
by joomleb

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43879
ok I see
contact me by email so that I send you the invoice with the new email, it will be easier

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43890
Well,
so, just to be sure, I'll leave the Email field unchanged during the purchase, right?
by joomleb

Posted 6 years 9 months ago #43891
yes, leave the email that you need to use for your account

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

Time to create page: 0.742 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 257 guests and no members online