PageBuilder stripping >form>

Replied by trogladyte on topic PageBuilder stripping >form>

Posted 6 years 6 months ago #45302
In Plugins |Editor - Tiny MCE on the Plugin tab, near the bottom, is Use Joomla Text Filter On or Off?

If Off, then make sure <iframe> ISN'T in Prohibited Elements. If anything, pop it in Extended Valid Elements (think it's there rather than Valid Elements).

If On, then go to System | Global Configuration and click Text Filters tab. Make sure your group (probably Super User) is set to No Filtering. By default Joomla assigns every group to blacklisted.

A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one where you can reuse the aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by artroland on topic PageBuilder stripping >form>

Posted 6 years 6 months ago #45303
All those settings are sorted per the Joomla docs. What I found is that PageBuilderCK still has a text editor that it is using, even when no editor is selected (as verified by a lack of editor showing up in Articles.

It's really odd.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago #45304
So, what I discovered is that apparently, no matter what Global Config is saying to use (currently it says none), PageBuilderCK uses TinyMCE. (I turned off the JCE Editor and it had no effect, then turned off the TinyMCE editor and PageBuilderCK started throwing up error messages, and that's when I knew which one). When I go through and set the parameters on TinyMCE to allow scripts, it still doesn't allow them. Is there a way to force PageBuilderCK to use JCE instead? Because it apparently isn't following the Global Config.

Posted 6 years 6 months ago #45305
Keeping this going, it finally has switched over to a JCE Editor. Not sure how, or why. But it's JCE. It is still stripping out code, though, even though the JCE editor in articles does not.

Replied by ced1870 on topic PageBuilder stripping >form>

Posted 6 years 6 months ago #45307
Hi

What I found is that PageBuilderCK still has a text editor that it is using, even when no editor is selected (as verified by a lack of editor showing up in Articles.

It's really odd.

you can not switch the code to no editor in page builder, you must not modify the interface code
for the text elements, you can switch to the code in the menu of the editor. Page Builder does not filter anything, for sure the problem is relative to the editor
Give me the code that you are trying to add, and how you are doing this so that I can test by my side
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.694 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1295 guests and no members online