Replace Maximenu CK Mobile plugin with Mobile Menu CK

Replied by val on topic Replace Maximenu CK Mobile plugin with Mobile Menu CK

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63448
j'ai sélectionné le thème blank mais dans style je n'ai que mega_menu. dois-je en créer un autre ?
by val

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Replace Maximenu CK Mobile plugin with Mobile Menu CK

Posted 2 years 2 months ago #63449
non c'est le thème qui crée le text-shadow
regarde dans les options de style >> utiliser compile css >> mets le sur "COMPILE"

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Are these instructions out-dated? Because I can't find several of the fields and tabs you mention. I am wondering if you could post a correction or edit the above with current instructions. I am having trouble with my MaxiMenu / and it's Mobile Menu Pro, and wondering if I could see the correct current instructions, it might help me fix it.

My site is: www.STHW.rocks/club

You will see that the sub-menu arrows do not appear, neither does the hamburger button in upper right corner. However, if you look at the Staging site ( www.yhwh.rocks/club_stage2 ), where I did the development, it is working. I pushed the Staging site directly in to Production / live site using Softaculous. Even tho I made no changes, the menu was broke.  

I created that menu originally using MaxiMenuCK in 2022.  Then in 2023, I bought Mobile Menu CK Pro and installed it.  I also tried updating MaxiMenu and Mobile Pro while troubleshooting this, to no avail. 

Also, how can I get rid of the white line that appears under the menu bar, please?

Thanks,

- Star
Last Edit:3 months 1 week ago by starserver888@gmail.com
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by starserver888@gmail.com. Reason: left some things out.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Replace Maximenu CK Mobile plugin with Mobile Menu CK

Posted 3 months 1 week ago #70570
Hi
Yes the instructions are 3 years old
what I see is that the images path are wrong
please go in the styling interface on your production website, and save the style again. Check if this works, else you shall check the url for the images in the fields
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Thank you for your swift response.

Regarding the INSTRUCTIONS ARE 3 YEARS OLD... Are you saying that IF we are using MobileMenuCK, we no longer have to
a. replace Maximenu CK, nor...
b. remove it?

Thanks! Re-saving the style edit under Mobile Menu CK worked! Yay!!!

Time to create page: 0.654 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1205 guests and one member online