Cant see the Component after install?

Replied by imaaxx on topic Cant see the Component after install?

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55422
What is the correct module position to place this module so it only shows in mobile mode? I cant seem to figure this out? Other modules like this have you place it in the Debug position however your module still shows in that location?

Thanks
by imaaxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Cant see the Component after install?

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55423
please give me the url of the page to check the problem and tell me what you want to hide

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55424
OK i have figured this out i think, first off our site does not use the Joomla menu module at all. So when i created the new menu module for your extension and displayed it on the site it still shows on the website the Joomla module that is, and it looks horrible.

If we purchase the pro version does it have its own module? or does it also use the Joomla menu module?

Regards
by imaaxx

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55428
the pro version can use the module, or you can also use a "custom menu" feature to target any existing menu in the page using a CSS selector
this would allow you to transform any menu into the mobile menu CK

by ced1870

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55430
So the pro version comes with its own module? The reason its so important is we don't want to add any other menus into our site. So this must be visible on a phone ONLY! and not attached to a joomla menu module in anyway. We have already created a Mobile menu for our site in Joomla and want to use that with your extension.

The free one seems it must be attached to the Joomla menu module ONLY and not standalone like we require.

Hope this makes sense.
Last Edit:4 years 1 month ago by imaaxx
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by imaaxx.

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #55434

So the pro version comes with its own module?

No. you can create custom menus in the compoenent interface, I mean that you create a mobile menu and set the CSS tag to target the existing menu (module ?) in your page. It will not add a menu (module), it will look in javascript and find the existing menu. Then create a mobile menu from it

The free one seems it must be attached to the Joomla menu module ONLY and not standalone like we require.

yes the Pro version does not need a module when creating a custom menu. I think that this is what you need

I will help you in case you don't manage to find the CSS selector for your existing menu

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

Time to create page: 0.643 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 920 guests and no members online