Mediabox 2.3.3 Pro don´t load images in some cases

Mediabox 2.3.3 Pro don´t load images in some cases was created by Chrysant

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57076
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/herbstblaetter}{/mediabox} don´t load the images
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/herbst}{/mediabox} loads the images (changed also foldername of sourcefolder)

{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/formenundfarben}{/mediabox} don´t load
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/formen}{/mediabox} loading (changed also foldername of sourcefolder)

{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/schneeflocken}{/mediabox} don´t works
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/schnee}{/mediabox} is working

is it the length of the foldername?

path: ...schneeflocken... breaks the sourcecode (see attached image)

Edit:
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/mosaik-birdman}{/mediabox} don´t load

Birdman -> as Link, loads the images in lightbox (but I want to have a little preview...) - see attached image

Edit 2:
Seems all fails to occur only in Blog-Layout
{mediabox gallery=1|nb=2|random=1|dir=/images/galerien/kunstgalerie/2015-2016/schwarzweiss}{/mediabox} don´t load in blog-layout (att: No. 3) but in article (att: No.4)
Last Edit:3 years 9 months ago by Chrysant
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Chrysant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mediabox 2.3.3 Pro don´t load images in some cases

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57078
Hi
I don't have any reason why the folder path would be wrong, there is no character limit (nothing known by my side)
for your blog layout, are you using a specific extension ? or the default joomla layout ?
you must check that the content plugins are triggered if you are using an extension to render your content
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mediabox 2.3.3 Pro don´t load images in some cases

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57079
PS : the code break can be due to a character limit, because when you display the images it renders some html code and if you cut this code, you will get this problem
this does not occur in the joomla standard blog because it uses the "readmore" feature, that cuts the article at a specific place
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrysant

Replied by Chrysant on topic Mediabox 2.3.3 Pro don´t load images in some cases

Posted 3 years 9 months ago #57083
I think I´ve found the solution - will test it out.
The trick was indeed a character limitation. Menu-settings for standard blog layout (archiv).
I increased the text-limit lenght from 100 (standard-value) to 150 and seems to be okay. The problem only occurs when the path to the images is at the beginning of the text AND is longer than the set character-limit.

Sorry for wasting your time
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1014 guests and no members online