Unable to Vertically Align Menu Items and Modules

Replied by brianelkins on topic Unable to Vertically Align Menu Items and Modules

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #22721
Thanks for responding...

Okay, so adding the line-height:40px works, and corrects the Maximenu vertical alignment. I adjusted and set to 50px, to match the original height.

However, now that the v-align is set, I can see how the Maximenu treats the loaded mods - as buttons, and its causing them to interfere with elements of the theme below.

You can see it when you mouse-over / hover the mods: Search and Shopping Cart.

Is there a config/setting that needs adjusted or something else?

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Unable to Vertically Align Menu Items and Modules

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #22724
you have added the line-height here
Code:
div# ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1:hover, div# ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1.active { line-height:50px; }

and this is not what I have told :
Code:
div#maximenumain ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1 > a, div#maximenumain ul.maximenuck li.maximenuck.level1 > span.separator

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by brianelkins on topic Unable to Vertically Align Menu Items and Modules

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #22732
You told me "line 78 in the file", but it is not - it's line 82, which looks very similar.

I made the correction and the Maximenu items are vertically aligned, and the mods behave normally now.

Only item left is the loaded mods are not vertically aligned with the Maximenu items. Adjusting padding/margins is not going to vertically align them individually - it's the whole container. So, what position are the mods taking once loaded? ....top

Replied by ced1870 on topic Unable to Vertically Align Menu Items and Modules

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #22737
you can add some margin on the individual item that loads the module.This is only some CSS adjustment ;)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #22843
Thanks for the assistance.

Time to create page: 0.641 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1104 guests and no members online