Module in menu customization

Module in menu customization was created by jacopo

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8796
Hi :-)
i'm enjoing a lot this menu! but i'm trying to make it look nice in my site template so i have a couple of questions:

is it possible to lad a module that is another maxi menu ck menu in a position? i'm tryin but looks it is not possible

so up to now i'm loading a normal menu module with blackbox ccs class

but i would like to make this module with adifferent color and i cannot find where is the place or css to define the backgorund color

can i make some bluebox class somewhere?

and also can i set the module title to be white?

i hope i was able to explain what i'm trying to do... in english is difficult....

you can have a look a the the menu here:
www.formazioneyoga.it

in the menu voice: La Formazione/Corsi

i'm also trying to remove text shadows from menu items text...but i don't find a way to do that

Thankyou and thankyou for this supercoool menu!
by jacopo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Module in menu customization

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8802
Hi
1/ yes you can load multiple maximenu in the page, but you must give a unique text ID in the module options
2/ you can add your own css classes in the file maximenuhck.php (or maximenuvck.php) of the theme
3/ then in the same way you can style your menu in this file, or use the plugin maximenu params

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jacopo on topic Module in menu customization

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8806
Thankyou for this quick holidays response :-)

ok so i can edit the php file but this changes will apply to all modules i guess... no matter what their id is?

i have the plugin as well but i cannot find a section where i can set the blackbox background color... can this also be done in the plugin editing screens?
by jacopo

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8807
Hi, actually i cannot load a menuck in the main menu ck as a module.. maybe i'm doing something wrong, but also look what happen to the menu logo when the first menu item is active:

www.formazioneyoga.it/Corso-Triennale/co...insegnanti-yoga.html

how can i avoid this overlapping
by jacopo

Replied by ced1870 on topic Module in menu customization

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8808

i can edit the php file but this changes will apply to all modules i guess.

no you can duplicate the theme and create a specific theme for each module in the page, just select the theme you want to use in the module options

i have the plugin as well but i cannot find a section where i can set the blackbox background color.

blackbox is a specific class that is defined in the theme css3megamenu. So if you want to change this you must edit this theme.

also look what happen to the menu logo when the first menu item is active

this is a little bug because of the use of the logo in the vertical mode.I have to fix this :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8815
Ok thankyou very much :-)
now i understand, and with a bit of tweaking i was able to get the design i want.

so i'm waiting to know when the bug is fixed as is very nice to have the image/logo of the course in the menu for users better navigation/orientation
by jacopo

Time to create page: 0.704 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 843 guests and no members online