Maxibreadcrumb module category problem

Maxibreadcrumb module category problem was created by josulin

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8704
I just install the mod_maxibreadcrumbsck to manage the breadcrumbs of my site. I also install de Maximenu CK.

My problem is that I navigate through pages and in the breadcrumbs I see the category of the articles. Example: I have "News" item. In the page of news, breadcrumbs are ok ( Home > News ) but in the new detail appears de category of the articles ( news ) and I have the breadcrumb Home > News > News > Title of the new.

It´s a problem because the second link generated links to the list category articles ( table with articles) and I don´t want it. I want to show only breadcrumb like Home > News > Title of the new, where link News goes to the list of news that shows the module that I have to do this.

Is it possible to configurate the mod_maxibreadcrumbsck not to show de category of the articles?
by josulin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maxibreadcrumb module category problem

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8705
Hi
please tell me which version you are using ? joomla 1.5 or 2.5 ?
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by josulin on topic Maxibreadcrumb module category problem

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8713
Sorry. I forgot it. I am using Joomla 2.5.9 with last version of module maxibreadcrumb and module maximenu CK (downloaded yesterday).
by josulin

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8717
I don't see big difference between the native module and mine, I need to investigate. Please remind me on monday :)
CEd

by ced1870

Replied by josulin on topic Maxibreadcrumb module category problem

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8721
Hi! If I link the news item of my menu with the option "listing articles from 1 category" and I choose category news, breadcrumbs are ok on news detail.

Problem is that I use latestnews Enhanced to show my news list and from "News" menu option I link to an article that displays this module. Is in this case when the breadcrumbs are not correct. Is it possible that the problem is between maxibreadcrumbs module and latestnews Enhanced module?

Thank you!
by josulin

Posted 11 years 2 months ago #8723
question : does it work correctly with the native joomla breadcrumbs module, or do you have the same issue ?

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1375 guests and no members online