Menu behavior "on click"

Menu behavior "on click" was created by Mohika

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6654
Hi there ..
when I set Menu behavior to "on click" it opens me only child items of last menu item in a drop-down. No matter which menu item I click on .. it opens the sub menu of only the last menu item ... :silly: :ohmy:

We have also just purchased some of your plugins .. and we need this menu working asap .. so please help us .. we have just checked that its not an CSS issue .. most likely its due your code ..
Last Edit:11 years 5 months ago by Mohika
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Mohika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Menu behavior "on click"

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6660
Hi
Please give me your url, and check that you have the last version of the module
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Mohika on topic Menu behavior "on click"

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6673
Hi,
I have the latest version, its mod_maximenuck_6.1.4_j25
I can't give you link to the site until I finish primary development and put it on a live server .. so far I am working on localhost and on Joomla 2.5 using latest Gantry framework..

Its very strange dow .. drop-down works perfectly well on hover effect ..
but I need to be able to have it on click .. as I sad it only opens the last menu item even if I have clicked on a first one which of course has a sub menu items as well as all other menu items ..

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6675
I have just tested .. same happens on Beez2 template .. I have also unloaded all JS that may have caused the issue .. so I am pretty shore that you can reproduce it on your computer also .. just set main menu to horizontal and set Menu behavior => on click
by Mohika

Replied by ced1870 on topic Menu behavior "on click"

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6676
if you click on a menu item that has subemnu, it opens the submenu. It will never redirect the page. Only the items that have no submenu can be clicked to redirect.
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 5 months ago #6679
Its not that at all .. if you click on a first, second or third menu item .. it "drops" or " expends " wrong sub-menu only one of the last menu item.. it does not open the new page .. but expands wrong menu item .. for example you have menuitem1, menuitem2, menuitem3, menuitem4 .. and all have sub-menu items like menuitem1-submenu-a ,menuitem1-submenu-b , menuitem1-submenu-c , menuitem2-submenu-a, menuitem2-submenu-b, menuitem2-submenu-c and so on ...

and if you click on menuitem1 it will expand all under menuitem4 and if you click on menuitem2 or menuitem3 it will also expand all under menuitem4

Time to create page: 0.658 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 768 guests and one member online