Maximenu not showing submenu dropdowns

Maximenu not showing submenu dropdowns was created by triggeru571

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3749
HI, I have a MaxiMenu CK menu installed on a Joomlart Template (ja_elastica). The site is using the default Main Menu whoch comes with the tempalte as a primary, and using Maximenu CK as a secondary menu within the page below the main menu.

The problem is, that I cannot seem to get the submenu to work. All I see is an arrow which never opens even on mouse scroll or mouse click:

The image above displays exactly what happens on the site. Asia actually is supposed to display another menu module but nothing happens. What you see in the image, is how it stays on the site even with a mouse rollover or click. I also tried to use it with submenu items directly rather than a module, but it does not work either.

I am wondering if there is a conflict with Joomlart or if I am missing something. Any ideas?

Cheers
Last Edit:11 years 10 months ago by triggeru571
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by ced1870.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: Maximenu not showing submenu dropdowns

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3764
Hi
this should be a css conflict from the template, please give me your url and tell me in which position of the template you published it
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by triggeru571 on topic Re: Maximenu not showing submenu dropdowns

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3768
Hi Ced,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any ticket system or email I can send you the website details? I don't particularly like posting the website URL on forums.

Cheers

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3769
you can send me your url via the contact page on joomlack.fr, remember me the link of this forum page so I know what it is for
Ced

by ced1870

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3773
ok, answered, you are using gantry, so you must delete the display:none; on the ul element in the css
Ced

by ced1870

Replied by triggeru571 on topic Re: Maximenu not showing submenu dropdowns

Posted 11 years 10 months ago #3775
Hi Ced, thanks. I have looked for the ul element with display: none in all the files I can think of but could not find it. I also tried using Firebug inspect element but no luck. Can you be a bit more specific as to which file or folder I am to look into? The CSS of you MegaMenu has no such element, so I am assuming it is somewhere else, but I have checked my Theme files as well and nothing there either.

Time to create page: 0.665 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 290 guests and one member online