Submenu issue

Submenu issue was created by Windwood

Posted 2 years 1 week ago #64137
I don't even know how to describe what is happening with my sub menus. I would appreciate if one of you veterans could have a look and see if you can tell what is happening here. My website is www.wvwaterfalls.com . I have had this site up with maximenuck for years and all of a sudden it got weird, so I have been mucking about changing things trying to fix and not having any luck. Hope you can help and thank you for trying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Submenu issue

Posted 2 years 1 week ago #64138
Hi
please describe the problem because I have checked and your submenus are working
please clear your browser cache and tell me
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Windwood on topic Submenu issue

Posted 2 years 1 week ago #64139
wvwaterfalls.com/Screen%20cap.jpg

To the right of the drop down when the "Fayeteville Area" menu item is moused over the submenu of that link is displayed in vertical text next to the dropdown. It's such light text it could even be mistaken as part of the page below.
Last Edit:2 years 1 week ago by Windwood
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Windwood.

Posted 2 years 1 week ago #64140
please try another effect (you can use "open" effect) to see if you got the same problem and tell me
do you know what have changed since you got the problem ? a setting ? an update ?

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windwood

Replied by Windwood on topic Submenu issue

Posted 2 years 1 week ago #64146
Changing to "Open" did some good but the sub-sub menu is now a narrow slide out. Much better than before but still not right. It appears to be an issue with the width of the sub-sub menus and not sure where to change that. I tried to change it in my style editor but don't think I can do that there. Anyway, had never been in the "Style Editor" prior to this episode, so don't think the answer is in there anyway. Now sure what I did, if anything, to create this behavior. I do know that I had added a Main Menu item and didn't care for the appearance of it and might have done something to try and fix that, but don't know what. Have since deleted that item.

Posted 2 years 5 days ago #64160
Hi
I'm back from holidays
I see that you have changed the theme and it works now, is that correct ? if yes I can check in the theme what could be wrong
let me know
CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.742 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 736 guests and no members online