slideshow working but video not playing

More
9 years 9 months ago #24109 by ili
Hi there, I just installed your CK Slideshow module and plugin and purchased the documentation but can't really figure out why the video is not playing.

The slideshow is running fine but the video with the default configuration is not playing when clicked. I have the module for now here: horseboyworld.com/get-trained/requiremen...ment-guidelines.html

I tried to turn Jquery off but that didn't seem to help. Could you hint me in the right direction?

Really appreciate your help!
ili

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #24113 by ced1870
Hi
it seems that the iframe that mus show the video is empty
I have never seen this before
Please try with a default template like beez_20 and see if it works
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by ced1870.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ili

More
9 years 9 months ago #24125 by ili
Hi Ced,

thank you for the fast response. I loaded it here: horseboyworld.com/der-film-der-pferdejunge.html and activated beez_20 for it. Still no luck playing it..
ili

More
9 years 9 months ago #24126 by ced1870
I have seen this into your website

Blocage du chargement du contenu mixte actif (mixed active content) « player.vimeo.com/video/2203727?wmode=transparent »

this means that your website or server blocks the video and then can not be loaded

It seems that you have a security rule that does not allow the iframe video

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
9 years 9 months ago #24130 by ili
Hi, I'm checking with my hosting company and will let you know what they come up with. Appreciate your help!

More
9 years 9 months ago #24144 by ili
Hi Ced, tech support found of course the same issue as you did. They seem to suggest that this is my solution:

The picture itself is not allowing to click anywhere on it. I have checked again the console and there seems to be mixed content warnings:

Code:
Blocked loading mixed active content " player.vimeo.com/video/2203727?wmode=transparent "[Learn More] jquery.min.js:2
Blocked loading mixed active content " player.vimeo.com/video/2203727?wmode=transparent&autoplay=1 "[Learn More]

You can find how to resolve this in the link below:
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Securit...e_with_mixed_content

It's a bit beyond me but sounds as if he thinks its an issue of http and https content?! Have you run into that problem before? If it was in fact the problem should that not mean that no vimeo videos or youtube should work on my side at all? I seem to have no problem with youtube or vimeo videos on other parts of the website.

Really appreciate your help!

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1027 guests and no members online