TOPIC: issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 03 Mar 2015 18:18 #25736

• ced1870
  • ced1870's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
  • Thank you received: 2703
Hi FranMedi
next time please open a new thread for your problem :)
then give me your url to check
CEd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 09 Mar 2015 15:08 #25831

ced1870 wrote: Hi
I can not give you a course of jQuery development here ;)
for what I know, the jQuery loaded by joomla! is the jQuery core (not modified) so you shall have the same in your custom dev if you have included it
Anyway, you must load and use the jQuery from the joomla! API and I don't really think that you question is related to the slideshow ck module...

You could ask you question about jquery on the forum.joomla.org
CEd

Is Curious.
Since you mention that is Based on Pixedelic's Camera plugin i made an experiment using bootstrap 3 framework and the pixedelic's camera scripts has the same behaviour like the case i relate you back then. If you don't remember this quote is about bootstrap 3 Jquery is not the same as slidesow's Jquery even if is 2.5 or 3.X.

Although it's a minor detail, appears like it is something from source. I'll see what is it to make them work, and if then find a lead to make them work in the joomla module.

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 09 Mar 2015 15:25 #25833

• ced1870
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
I think that you should find why your version is different
may be you need some additional jquery plugins that can be loaded apart
Anyway to make things simple, using joomla 3 you must use the jquery from the Joomla library, even in your template :)

then if your template does not work correctly, you must find why (without replacing jquery)
CEd

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 14:58 #25891

Hi.
On a brand new site, (in which I installed Template Creator, Maximenu CK and Maximenu CK Mobile as well), the Slideshow CK module hangs for a while when I open it.
Then a message appear saying that a script is not working:
Script: http://www.fai-pubblicita.it/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:2
If I continue, the message appears again and again.
If I stop the script, when I click the Add a slide button in the Sliders Manager tab, nothing happens, so I can't add any image to my slideshow.
I'm using Joomla 3.4.0.
Any suggestion?

Do you need VirtueMart Documentation? Check VirtueMart Matters

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 15:04 #25892

• ced1870
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
Hi
is this in the admin or front ?
CEd

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 15:08 #25894

In the Admin panel

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 15:19 #25895

• ced1870
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
do you have something else installed like a specific modules manager, or else ?

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 15:29 #25897

No: the website is completely new and the only extensions installed are the CK ones.
If I analyze the script with Firefox, the highlighted code is:
!function(a,b){"object"==typeof module&&"object"==typeof module.exports?module.exports=a.document?b(a,!0):function(a){if(!a.document)throw new Error("jQuery requires a window with a document");return b(a)}:b(a)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(a,b){var c=[],d=c.slice,e=c.concat,f=c.push,g=c.indexOf,h={},i=h.toString,j=h.hasOwnProperty,k={},l="1.11.2",m=function(a,b){return new m.fn.init(a,b)},n=/^[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+|[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+$/g,o=/^-ms-/,p=/-([\da-z])/gi,q=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()};m.fn=m.prototype={jquery:l,constructor:m,selector:"",length:0,toArray:function(){return d.call(this)},get:function(a){return null!=a?0>a?this[a+this.length]:this[a]:d.call(this)},pushStack:function(a){var b=m.merge(this.constructor(),a);return b.prevObject=this,b.context=this.context,b},each:function(a,b){return m.each(this,a,b)},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(m.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(d.apply(this,arguments))},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},eq:function(a){var b=this.length,c=+a+(0>a?b:0);return this.pushStack(c>=0&&b>c?[this[c]]:[])},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:f,sort:c.sort,splice:c.splice},m.extend=m.fn.extend=function(){var a,b,c,d,e,f,g=arguments[0]||{},h=1,i=arguments.length,j=!1;for("boolean"==typeof g&&(j=g,g=arguments[h]||{},h++),"object"==typeof g||m.isFunction(g)||(g={}),h===i&&(g=this,h--);i>h;h++)if(null!=(e=arguments[h]))for(d in e)a=g[d],c=e[d],g!==c&&(j&&c&&(m.isPlainObject(c)||(b=m.isArray(c)))?(b?(b=!1,f=a&&m.isArray(a)?a:[]):f=a&&m.isPlainObject(a)?a:{},g[d]=m.extend(j,f,c)):void 0!==c&&(g[d]=c));return g},m.extend({expando:"jQuery"+(l+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),isReady:!0,error:function(a){throw new Error(a)},noop:function(){},isFunction:function(a){return"function"===m.type(a)},isArray:Array.isArray||function(a){return"array"===m.type(a)},isWindow:function(a){return null!=a&&a==a.window},isNumeric:function(a){return!m.isArray(a)&&a-parseFloat(a)+1>=0},isEmptyObject:function(a){var b;for(b in a)return!1;return!0},isPlainObject:function(a){var b;if(!a||"object"!==m.type(a)||a.nodeType||m.isWindow(a))return!1;try{if(a.constructor&&!j.call(a,"constructor")&&!j.call(a.constructor.prototype,"isPrototypeOf"))return!1}catch(c){return!1}if(k.ownLast)for(b in a)return j.call(a,b);for(b in a);return void 0===b||j.call(a,b)},type:function(a){return null==a?a+"":"object"==typeof a||"function"==typeof a?h[i.call(a)]||"object":typeof a},globalEval:function(b){b&&m.trim(b)&&(a.execScript||function(b){a.eval.call(a,b)})(b)},camelCase:function(a){return a.replace(o,"ms-").replace(p,q)},nodeName:function(a,b){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b.toLowerCase()},each:function(a,b,c){var d,e=0,f=a.length,g=r(a);if(c){if(g){for(;f>e;e++)if(d=b.apply(a[e],c),d===!1)break}else for(e in a)if(d=b.apply(a[e],c),d===!1)break}else if(g){for(;f>e;e++)if(d=b.call(a[e],e,a[e]),d===!1)break}else for(e in a)if(d=b.call(a[e],e,a[e]),d===!1)break;return a},trim:function(a){return null==a?"":(a+"").replace(n,"")},makeArray:function(a,b){var c=b||[];return null!=a&&(r(Object(a))?m.merge(c,"string"==typeof a?[a]:a):f.call(c,a)),c},inArray:function(a,b,c){var d;if(b){if(g)return g.call(b,a,c);for(d=b.length,c=c?0>c?Math.max(0,d+c):c:0;d>c;c++)if(c in b&&b[c]===a)return c}return-1},merge:function(a,b){var c=+b.length,d=0,e=a.length;while(c>d)a[e++]=b[d++];if(c!==c)while(void 0!==b[d])a[e++]=b[d++];return a.length=e,a},grep:function(a,b,c){for(var d,e=[],f=0,g=a.length,h=!c;g>f;f++)d=!b(a[f],f),d!==h&&e.push(a[f]);return e},map:function(a,b,c){var d,f=0,g=a.length,h=r(a),i=[];if(h)for(;g>f;f++)d=b(a[f],f,c),null!=d&&i.push(d);else for(f in a)d=b(a[f],f,c),null!=d&&i.push(d);return e.apply([],i)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,b){var c,e,f;return"string"==typeof b&&(f=a[b],b=a,a=f),m.isFunction(a)?(c=d.call(arguments,2),e=function(){return a.apply(b||this,c.concat(d.call(arguments)))},e.guid=a.guid=a.guid||m.guid++,e):void 0},now:function(){return+new Date},support:k}),m.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object Error".split(" "),function(a,b){h["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()});function r(a){var b=a.length,c=m.type(a);return"function"===c||m.isWindow(a)?!1:1===a.nodeType&&b?!0:"array"===c||0===b||"number"==typeof b&&b>0&&b-1 in a}var s=function(a){var b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u="sizzle"+1*new Date,v=a.document,w=0,x=0,y=hb(),z=hb(),A=hb(),B=function(a,b){return a===b&&(l=!0),0},C=1<<31,D={}.hasOwnProperty,E=[],F=E.pop,G=E.push,H=E.push,I=E.slice,J=function(a,b){for(var c=0,d=a.length;d>c;c++)if(a[c]===b)return c;return-1},K="checked|selected|async|autofocus|autoplay|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|ismap|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped",L="[\\x20\\t\\r\\n\\f]",M="(?:\\\\.|[\\w-]|[^\\x00-\\xa0])+",N=M.replace("w","w#"),O="\\["+L+"*("+M+")(?:"+L+"*([*^$|!~]?=)"+L+"*(?:'((?:\\\\.|[^\\\\'])*)'|\"((?:\\\\.|[^\\\\\"])*)\"|("+N+"))|)"+L+"*\\]",P=":("+M+")(?:\\((('((?:\\\\.|[^\\\\'])*)'|\"((?:\\\\.|[^\\\\\"])*)\")|((?:\\\\.|[^\\\\()[\\]]|"+O+")*)|.*)\\)|)",Q=new RegExp(L+"+","g"),R=new RegExp("^"+L+"+|((?:^|[^\\\\])(?:\\\\.)*)"+L+"+$","g"),S=new RegExp("^"+L+"*,"+L+"*"),T=new RegExp("^"+L+"*([>+~]|"+L+")"+L+"*"),U=new RegExp("="+L+"*([^\\]'\"]*?)"+L+"*\\]","g"),V=new RegExp(P),W=new RegExp("^"+N+"$"),X={ID:new RegExp("^#("+M+")"),CLASS:new RegExp("^\\.("+M+")"),TAG:new RegExp("^("+M.replace("w","w*")+")"),ATTR:new RegExp("^"+O),PSEUDO:new RegExp("^"+P),CHILD:new RegExp("^:(only|first|last|nth|nth-last)-(child|of-type)(?:\\("+L+"*(even|odd|(([+-]|)(\\d*)n|)"+L+"*(?:([+-]|)"+L+"*(\\d+)|))"+L+"*\\)|)","i"),bool:new RegExp("^(?:"+K+")$","i"),needsContext:new RegExp("^"+L+"*[>+~]|:(even|odd|eq|gt|lt|nth|first|last)(?:\\("+L+"*((?:-\\d)?\\d*)"+L+"*\\)|)(?=[^-]|$)","i")},Y=/^(?:input|select|textarea|button)$/i,Z=/^h\d$/i,$=/^[^{]+\{\s*\[native \w/,_=/^(?:#([\w-]+)|(\w+)|\.([\w-]+))$/,ab=/[+~]/,bb=/'|\\/g,cb=new RegExp("\\\\([\\da-f]{1,6}"+L+"?|("+L+")|.)","ig"),db=function(a,b,c){var d="0x"+b-65536;return d!==d||c?b:0>d?String.fromCharCode(d+65536):String.fromCharCode(d>>10|55296,1023&d|56320)},eb=function(){m()};try{H.apply(E=I.call(v.childNodes),v.childNodes),E[v.childNodes.length].nodeType}catch(fb){H={apply:E.length?function(a,b){G.apply(a,I.call(b))}:function(a,b){var c=a.length,d=0;while(a[c++]=b[d++]);a.length=c-1}}}function gb(a,b,d,e){var f,h,j,k,l,o,r,s,w,x;if((b?b.ownerDocument||b:v)!==n&&m(b),b=b||n,d=d||[],k=b.nodeType,"string"!=typeof a||!a||1!==k&&9!==k&&11!==k)return d;if(!e&&p){if(11!==k&&(f=_.exec(a)))if(j=f[1]){if(9===k){if(h=b.getElementById(j),!h||!h.parentNode)return d;if(h.id===j)return d.push(h),d}else if(b.ownerDocument&&(h=b.ownerDocument.getElementById(j))&&t(b,h)&&h.id===j)return d.push(h),d}else{if(f[2])return H.apply(d,b.getElementsByTagName(a)),d;if((j=f[3])&&c.getElementsByClassName)return H.apply(d,b.getElementsByClassName(j)),d}if(c.qsa&&(!q||!q.test(a))){if(s=r=u,w=b,x=1!==k&&a,1===k&&"object"!==b.nodeName.toLowerCase()){o=g(a),(r=b.getAttribute("id"))?s=r.replace(bb,"\\$&"):b.setAttribute("id",s),s="[id='"+s+"'] ",l=o.length;while(l--)o[l]=s+rb(o[l]);w=ab.test(a)&&pb(b.parentNode)||b,x=o.join(",")}if(x)try{return H.apply(d,w.querySelectorAll(x)),d}catch(y){}finally{r||b.removeAttribute("id")}}}return i(a.replace(R,"$1"),b,d,e)}function hb(){var a=[];function b(c,e){return a.push(c+" ")>d.cacheLength&&delete b[a.shift()],b[c+" "]=e}return b}function ib(a){return a[u]=!0,a}function jb(a){var b=n.createElement("div");try{return!!a(b)}catch(c){return!1}finally{b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.removeChild(b),b=null}}function kb(a,b){var c=a.split("|"),e=a.length;while(e--)d.attrHandle[c[e]]=b}function lb(a,b){var c=b&&a,d=c&&1===a.nodeType&&1===b.nodeType&&(~b.sourceIndex||C)-(~a.sourceIndex||C);if(d)return d;if(c)while(c=c.nextSibling)if(c===b)return-1;return a?1:-1}function mb(a){return function(b){var c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();return"input"===c&&b.type===a}}function nb(a){return function(b){var c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();return("input"===c||"button"===c)&&b.type===a}}function ob(a){return ib(function(b){return b=+b,ib(function(c,d){var e,f=a([],c.length,b),g=f.length;while(g--)c[e=f[g]]&&(c[e]=!(d[e]=c[e]))})})}function pb(a){return a&&"undefined"!=typeof a.getElementsByTagName&&a}c=gb.support={},f=gb.isXML=function(a){var b=a&&(a.ownerDocument||a).documentElement;return b?"HTML"!==b.nodeName:!1},m=gb.setDocument=function(a){var b,e,g=a?a.ownerDocument||a:v;return g!==n&&9===g.nodeType&&g.documentElement?(n=g,o=g.documentElement,e=g.defaultView,e&&e!==e.top&&(e.addEventListener?e.addEventListener("unload",eb,!1):e.attachEvent&&e.attachEvent("onunload",eb)),p=!f(g),c.attributes=jb(function(a){return a.className="i",!a.getAttribute("className")}),c.getElementsByTagName=jb(function(a){return a.appendChild(g.createComment("")),!a.getElementsByTagName("*").length}),c.getElementsByClassName=$.test(g.getElementsByClassName),c.getById=jb(function(a){return o.appendChild(a).id=u,!g.getElementsByName||!g.getElementsByName(u).length}),c.getById?(d.find.ID=function(a,b){if("undefined"!=typeof b.getElementById&&p){var c=b.getElementById(a);return c&&c.parentNode?[c]:[]}},d.filter.ID=function(a){var b=a.replace(cb,db);return function(a){return a.getAttribute("id")===b}}):(delete d.find.ID,d.filter.ID=function(a){var b=a.replace(cb,db);return function(a){var c="undefined"!=typeof a.getAttributeNode&&a.getAttributeNode("id");return c&&c.value===b}}),d.find.TAG=c.getElementsByTagName?function(a,b){return"undefined"!=typeof b.getElementsByTagName?b.getElementsByTagName(a):c.qsa?b.querySelectorAll(a):void 0}:function(a,b){var c,d=[],e=0,f=b.getElementsByTagName(a);if("*"===a){while(c=f[e++])1===c.nodeType&&d.push(c);return d}return f},d.find.CLASS=c.getElementsByClassName&&function(a,b){return p?b.getElementsByClassName(a):void 0},r=[],q=[],(c.qsa=$.test(g.querySelectorAll))&&(jb(function(a){o.appendChild(a).innerHTML="<a id='"+u+"'></a><select id='"+u+"-\f]' msallowcapture=''><option selected=''></option></select>",a.querySelectorAll("[msallowcapture^='']").length&&q.push("[*^$]="+L+"*(?:''|\"\")"),a.querySelectorAll("[selected]").length||q.push("\\["+L+"*(?:value|"+K+")"),a.querySelectorAll("[id~="+u+"-]").length||q.push("~="),a.querySelectorAll(":checked").length||q.push(":checked"),a.querySelectorAll("a#"+u+"+*").length||q.push(".#.+[+~]")}),jb(function(a){var b=g.createElement("input");b.setAttribute("type","hidden"),a.appendChild(b).setAttribute("name","D"),a.querySelectorAll("[name=d]").length&&q.push("name"+L+"*[*^$|!~]?="),a.querySelectorAll(":enabled").length||q.push(":enabled",":disabled"),a.querySelectorAll("*,:x"),q.push(",.*:")})),(c.matchesSelector=$.test(s=o.matches||o.webkitMatchesSelector||o.mozMatchesSelector||o.oMatchesSelector||o.msMatchesSelector))&&jb(function(a){c.disconnectedMatch=s.call(a,"div"),s.call(a,"[s!='']:x"),r.push("!=",P)}),q=q.length&&new RegExp(q.join("|")),r=r.length&&new RegExp(r.join("|")),b=$.test(o.compareDocumentPosition),t=b||$.test(o.contains)?function(a,b){var c=9===a.nodeType?a.documentElement:a,d=b&&b.parentNode;return a===d||!(!d||1!==d.nodeType||!(c.contains?c.contains(d):a.compareDocumentPosition&&16&a.compareDocumentPosition(d)))}:function(a,b){if(b)while(b=b.parentNode)if(b===a)return!0;return!1},B=b?function(a,b){if(a===b)return l=!0,0;var d=!a.compareDocumentPosition-!b.compareDocumentPosition;return d?d:(d=(a.ownerDocument||a)===(b.ownerDocument||b)?a.compareDocumentPosition(b):1,1&d||!c.sortDetached&&b.compareDocumentPosition(a)===d?a===g||a.ownerDocument===v&&t(v,a)?-1:b===g||b.ownerDocument===v&&t(v,b)?1:k?J(k,a)-J(k,b):0:4&d?-1:1)}:function(a,b){if(a===b)return l=!0,0;var c,d=0,e=a.parentNode,f=b.parentNode,h=[a],i=[b];if(!e||!f)return a===g?-1:b===g?1:e?-1:f?1:k?J(k,a)-J(k,b):0;if(e===f)return lb(a,b);c=a;while(c=c.parentNode)h.unshift(c);c=b;while(c=c.parentNode)i.unshift(c);while(h[d]===i[d])d++;return d?lb(h[d],i[d]):h[d]===v?-1:i[d]===v?1:0},g):n},gb.matches=function(a,b){return gb(a,null,null,b)},gb.matchesSelector=function(a,b){if((a.ownerDocument||a)!==n&&m(a),b=b.replace(U,"='$1']"),!(!c.matchesSelector||!p||r&&r.test(b)||q&&q.test(b)))try{var d=s.call(a,b);if(d||c.disconnectedMatch||a.document&&11!==a.document.nodeType)return d}catch(e){}return gb(b,n,null,[a]).length>0},gb.contains=function(a,b){return(a.ownerDocument||a)!==n&&m(a),t(a,b)},gb.attr=function(a,b){(a.ownerDocument||a)!==n&&m(a);var e=d.attrHandle[b.toLowerCase()],f=e&&D.call(d.attrHandle,b.toLowerCase())?e(a,b,!p):void 0;return void 0!==f?f:c.attributes||!p?a.getAttribute(b):(f=a.getAttributeNode(b))&&f.specified?f.value:null},gb.error=function(a){throw new Error("Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+a)},gb.uniqueSort=function(a){var b,d=[],e=0,f=0;if(l=!c.detectDuplicates,k=!c.sortStable&&a.slice(0),a.sort(B),l){while(b=a[f++])b===a[f]&&(e=d.push(f));while(e--)a.splice(d[e],1)}return k=null,a},e=gb.getText=function(a){var b,c="",d=0,f=a.nodeType;if(f){if(1===f||9===f||11===f){if("string"==typeof a.textContent)return a.textContent;for(a=a.firstChild;a;a=a.nextSibling)c+=e(a)}else if(3===f||4===f)return a.nodeValue}else while(b=a[d++])c+=e(b);return c},d=gb.selectors={cacheLength:50,createPseudo:ib,match:X,attrHandle:{},find:{},relative:{">":{dir:"parentNode",first:!0}," ":{dir:"parentNode"},"+":{dir:"previousSibling",first:!0},"~":{dir:"previousSibling"}},preFilter:{ATTR:function(a){return a[1]=a[1].replace(cb,db),a[3]=(a[3]||a[4]||a[5]||"").replace(cb,db),"~="===a[2]&&(a[3]=" "+a[3]+" "),a.slice(0,4)},CHILD:function(a){return a[1]=a[1].toLowerCase(),"nth"===a[1].slice(0,3)?(a[3]||gb.error(a[0]),a[4]=+(a[4]?a[5]+(a[6]||1):2*("even"===a[3]||"odd"===a[3])),a[5]=+(a[7]+a[8]||"odd"===a[3])):a[3]&&gb.error(a[0]),a},PSEUDO:function(a){var b,c=!a[6]&&a[2];return X.CHILD.test(a[0])?null:(a[3]?a[2]=a[4]||a[5]||"":c&&V.test(c)&&(b=g(c,!0))&&(b=c.indexOf(")",c.length-b)-c.length)&&(a[0]=a[0].slice(0,b),a[2]=c.slice(0,b)),a.slice(0,3))}},filter:{TAG:function(a){var b=a.replace(cb,db).toLowerCase();return"*"===a?function(){return!0}:function(a){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b}},CLASS:function(a){var b=y[a+" "];return b||(b=new RegExp("(^|"+L+")"+a+"("+L+"|$)"))&&y(a,function(a){return b.test("string"==typeof a.className&&a.className||"undefined"!=typeof a.getAttribute&&a.getAttribute("class")||"")})},ATTR:function(a,b,c){return function(d){var e=gb.attr(d,a);return null==e?"!="===b:b?(e+="","="===b?e===c:"!="===b?e!==c:"^="===b?c&&0===e.indexOf(c):"*="===b?c&&e.indexOf(c)>-1:"$="===b?c&&e.slice(-c.length)===c:"~="===b?(" "+e.replace(Q," ")+" ").indexOf(c)>-1:"|="===b?e===c||e.slice(0,c.length+1)===c+"-":!1):!0}},CHILD:function(a,b,c,d,e){var f="nth"!==a.slice(0,3),g="last"!==a.slice(-4),h="of-type"===b;return 1===d&&0===e?function(a){return!!a.parentNode}:function(b,c,i){var j,k,l,m,n,o,p=f!==g?"nextSibling":"previousSibling",q=b.parentNode,r=h&&b.nodeName.toLowerCase(),s=!i&&!h;if(q){if(f){while(p){l=b;while(l=l[p])if(h?l.nodeName.toLowerCase()===r:1===l.nodeType)return!1;o=p="only"===a&&!o&&"nextSibling"}return!0}if(o=[g?q.firstChild:q.lastChild],g&&s){k=q[u]||(q[u]={}),j=k[a]||[],n=j[0]===w&&j[1],m=j[0]===w&&j[2],l=n&&q.childNodes[n];while(l=++n&&l&&l[p]||(m=n=0)||o.pop())if(1===l.nodeType&&++m&&l===b){k[a]=[w,n,m];break}}else if(s&&(j=(b[u]||(b[u]={}))[a])&&j[0]===w)m=j[1];else while(l=++n&&l&&l[p]||(m=n=0)||o.pop())if((h?l.nodeName.toLowerCase()===r:1===l.nodeType)&&++m&&(s&&((l[u]||(l[u]={}))[a]=[w,m]),l===b))break;return m-=e,m===d||m%d===0&&m/d>=0}}},PSEUDO:function(a,b){var c,e=d.pseudos[a]||d.setFilters[a.toLowerCase()]||gb.error("unsupported pseudo: "+a);return e[u]?e(b):e.length>1?(c=[a,a,"",b],d.setFilters.hasOwnProperty(a.toLowerCase())?ib(function(a,c){var d,f=e(a,b),g=f.length;while(g--)d=J(a,f[g]),a[d]=!(c[d]=f[g])}):function(a){return e(a,0,c)}):e}},pseudos:{not:ib(function(a){var b=[],c=[],d=h(a.replace(R,"$1"));return d[u]?ib(function(a,b,c,e){var f,g=d(a,null,e,[]),h=a.length;while(h--)(f=g[h])&&(a[h]=!(b[h]=f))}):function(a,e,f){return b[0]=a,d(b,null,f,c),b[0]=null,!c.pop()}}),has:ib(function(a){return function(b){return gb(a,b).length>0}}),contains:ib(function(a){return a=a.replace(cb,db),function(b){return(b.textContent||b.innerText||e(b)).indexOf(a)>-1}}),lang:ib(function(a){return W.test(a||"")||gb.error("unsupported lang: "+a),a=a.replace(cb,db).toLowerCase(),function(b){var c;do if(c=p?b.lang:b.getAttribute("xml:lang")||b.getAttribute("lang"))return c=c.toLowerCase(),c===a||0===c.indexOf(a+"-");while((b=b.parentNode)&&1===b.nodeType);return!1}}),target:function(b){var c=a.location&&a.location.hash;return c&&c.slice(1)===b.id},root:function(a){return a===o},focus:function(a){return a===n.activeElement&&(!n.hasFocus||n.hasFocus())&&!!(a.type||a.href||~a.tabIndex)},enabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!1},disabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!0},checked:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return"input"===b&&!!a.checked||"option"===b&&!!a.selected},selected:function(a){return a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.selectedIndex,a.selected===!0},empty:function(a){for(a=a.firstChild;a;a=a.nextSibling)if(a.nodeType<6)return!1;return!0},parent:function(a){return!d.pseudos.empty(a)},header:function(a){return Z.test(a.nodeName)},input:function(a){return Y.test(a.nodeName)},button:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return"input"===b&&"button"===a.type||"button"===b},text:function(a){var b;return"input"===a.nodeName.toLowerCase()&&"text"===a.type&&(null==(b=a.getAttribute("type"))||"text"===b.toLowerCase())},first:ob(function(){return[0]}),last:ob(function(a,b){return[b-1]}),eq:ob(function(a,b,c){return[0>c?c+b:c]}),even:ob(function(a,b){for(var c=0;b>c;c+=2)a.push(c);return a}),odd:ob(function(a,b){for(var c=1;b>c;c+=2)a.push(c);return a}),lt:ob(function(a,b,c){for(var d=0>c?c+b:c;--d>=0;)a.push(d);return a}),gt:ob(function(a,b,c){for(var d=0>c?c+b:c;++d<b;)a.push(d);return a})}},d.pseudos.nth=d.pseudos.eq;for(b in{radio:!0,checkbox:!0,file:!0,password:!0,image:!0})d.pseudos[b]=mb(b);for(b in{submit:!0,reset:!0})d.pseudos[b]=nb(b);function qb(){}qb.prototype=d.filters=d.pseudos,d.setFilters=new qb,g=gb.tokenize=function(a,b){var c,e,f,g,h,i,j,k=z[a+" "];if(k)return b?0:k.slice(0);h=a,i=[],j=d.preFilter;while(h){(!c||(e=S.exec(h)))&&(e&&(h=h.slice(e[0].length)||h),i.push(f=[])),c=!1,(e=T.exec(h))&&(c=e.shift(),f.push({value:c,type:e[0].replace(R," ")}),h=h.slice(c.length));for(g in d.filter)!(e=X[g].exec(h))||j[g]&&!(e=j[g](e))||(c=e.shift(),f.push({value:c,type:g,matches:e}),h=h.slice(c.length));if(!c)break}return b?h.length:h?gb.error(a):z(a,i).slice(0)};function rb(a){for(var b=0,c=a.length,d="";c>b;b++)d+=a[b].value;return d}function sb(a,b,c){var d=b.dir,e=c&&"parentNode"===d,f=x++;return b.first?function(b,c,f){while(b=b[d])if(1===b.nodeType||e)return a(b,c,f)}:function(b,c,g){var h,i,j=[w,f];if(g){while(b=b[d])if((1===b.nodeType||e)&&a(b,c,g))return!0}else while(b=b[d])if(1===b.nodeType||e){if(i=b[u]||(b[u]={}),(h=i[d])&&h[0]===w&&h[1]===f)return j[2]=h[2];if(i[d]=j,j[2]=a(b,c,g))return!0}}}function tb(a){return a.length>1?function(b,c,d){var e=a.length;while(e--)if(!a[e](b,c,d))return!1;return!0}:a[0]}function ub(a,b,c){for(var d=0,e=b.length;e>d;d++)gb(a,b[d],c);return c}function vb(a,b,c,d,e){for(var f,g=[],h=0,i=a.length,j=null!=b;i>h;h++)(f=a[h])&&(!c||c(f,d,e))&&(g.push(f),j&&b.push(h));return g}function wb(a,b,c,d,e,f){return d&&!d[u]&&(d=wb(d)),e&&!e[u]&&(e=wb(e,f)),ib(function(f,g,h,i){var j,k,l,m=[],n=[],o=g.length,p=f||ub(b||"*",h.nodeType?[h]:h,[]),q=!a||!f&&b?p:vb(p,m,a,h,i),r=c?e||(f?a:o||d)?[]:g:q;if(c&&c(q,r,h,i),d){j=vb(r,n),d(j,[],h,i),k=j.length;while(k--)(l=j[k])&&(r[n[k]]=!(q[n[k]]=l))}if(f){if(e||a){if(e){j=[],k=r.length;while(k--)(l=r[k])&&j.push(q[k]=l);e(null,r=[],j,i)}k=r.length;while(k--)(l=r[k])&&(j=e?J(f,l):m[k])>-1&&(f[j]=!(g[j]=l))}}else r=vb(r===g?r.splice(o,r.length):r),e?e(null,g,r,i):H.apply(g,r)})}function xb(a){for(var b,c,e,f=a.length,g=d.relative[a[0].type],h=g||d.relative[" "],i=g?1:0,k=sb(function(a){return a===b},h,!0),l=sb(function(a){return J(b,a)>-1},h,!0),m=[function(a,c,d){var e=!g&&(d||c!==j)||((b=c).nodeType?k(a,c,d):l(a,c,d));return b=null,e}];f>i;i++)if(c=d.relative[a[i].type])m=[sb(tb(m),c)];else{if(c=d.filter[a[i].type].apply(null,a[i].matches),c[u]){for(e=++i;f>e;e++)if(d.relative[a[e].type])break;return wb(i>1&&tb(m),i>1&&rb(a.slice(0,i-1).concat({value:" "===a[i-2].type?"*":""})).replace(R,"$1"),c,e>i&&xb(a.slice(i,e)),f>e&&xb(a=a.slice(e)),f>e&&rb(a))}m.push(c)}return tb(m)}function yb(a,b){var c=b.length>0,e=a.length>0,f=function(f,g,h,i,k){var l,m,o,p=0,q="0",r=f&&[],s=[],t=j,u=f||e&&d.find.TAG("*",k),v=w+=null==t?1:Math.random()||.1,x=u.length;for(k&&(j=g!==n&&g);q!==x&&null!=(l=u[q]);q++){if(e&&l){m=0;while(o=a[m++])if(o(l,g,h)){i.push(l);break}k&&(w=v)}c&&((l=!o&&l)&&p--,f&&r.push(l))}if(p+=q,c&&q!==p){m=0;while(o=b[m++])o(r,s,g,h);if(f){if(p>0)while(q--)r[q]||s[q]||(s[q]=F.call(i));s=vb(s)}H.apply(i,s),k&&!f&&s.length>0&&p+b.length>1&&gb.uniqueSort(i)}return k&&(w=v,j=t),r};return c?ib(f):f}return h=gb.compile=function(a,b){var c,d=[],e=[],f=A[a+" "];if(!f){b||(b=g(a)),c=b.length;while(c--)f=xb(b[c]),f[u]?d.push(f):e.push(f);f=A(a,yb(e,d)),f.selector=a}return f},i=gb.select=function(a,b,e,f){var i,j,k,l,m,n="function"==typeof a&&a,o=!f&&g(a=n.selector||a);if(e=e||[],1===o.length){if(j=o[0]=o[0].slice(0),j.length>2&&"ID"===(k=j[0]).type&&c.getById&&9===b.nodeType&&p&&d.relative[j[1].type]){if(b=(d.find.ID(k.matches[0].replace(cb,db),b)||[])[0],!b)return e;n&&(b=b.parentNode),a=a.slice(j.shift().value.length)}i=X.needsContext.test(a)?0:j.length;while(i--){if(k=j[i],d.relative[l=k.type])break;if((m=d.find[l])&&(f=m(k.matches[0].replace(cb,db),ab.test(j[0].type)&&pb(b.parentNode)||b))){if(j.splice(i,1),a=f.length&&rb(j),!a)return H.apply(e,f),e;break}}}return(n||h(a,o))(f,b,!p,e,ab.test(a)&&pb(b.parentNode)||b),e},c.sortStable=u.split("").sort(B).join("")===u,c.detectDuplicates=!!l,m(),c.sortDetached=jb(function(a){return 1&a.compareDocumentPosition(n.createElement("div"))}),jb(function(a){return a.innerHTML="<a href='#'></a>","#"===a.firstChild.getAttribute("href")})||kb("type|href|height|width",function(a,b,c){return c?void 0:a.getAttribute(b,"type"===b.toLowerCase()?1:2)}),c.attributes&&jb(function(a){return a.innerHTML="<input/>",a.firstChild.setAttribute("value",""),""===a.firstChild.getAttribute("value")})||kb("value",function(a,b,c){return c||"input"!==a.nodeName.toLowerCase()?void 0:a.defaultValue}),jb(function(a){return null==a.getAttribute("disabled")})||kb(K,function(a,b,c){var d;return c?void 0:a[b]===!0?b.toLowerCase():(d=a.getAttributeNode(b))&&d.specified?d.value:null}),gb}(a);m.find=s,m.expr=s.selectors,m.expr[":"]=m.expr.pseudos,m.unique=s.uniqueSort,m.text=s.getText,m.isXMLDoc=s.isXML,m.contains=s.contains;var t=m.expr.match.needsContext,u=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>(?:<\/\1>|)$/,v=/^.[^:#\[\.,]*$/;function w(a,b,c){if(m.isFunction(b))return m.grep(a,function(a,d){return!!b.call(a,d,a)!==c});if(b.nodeType)return m.grep(a,function(a){return a===b!==c});if("string"==typeof b){if(v.test(b))return m.filter(b,a,c);b=m.filter(b,a)}return m.grep(a,function(a){return m.inArray(a,b)>=0!==c})}m.filter=function(a,b,c){var d=b[0];return c&&(a=":not("+a+")"),1===b.length&&1===d.nodeType?m.find.matchesSelector(d,a)?[d]:[]:m.find.matches(a,m.grep(b,function(a){return 1===a.nodeType}))},m.fn.extend({find:function(a){var b,c=[],d=this,e=d.length;if("string"!=typeof a)return this.pushStack(m(a).filter(function(){for(b=0;e>b;b++)if(m.contains(d[b],this))return!0}));for(b=0;e>b;b++)m.find(a,d[b],c);return c=this.pushStack(e>1?m.unique(c):c),c.selector=this.selector?this.selector+" "+a:a,c},filter:function(a){return this.pushStack(w(this,a||[],!1))},not:function(a){return this.pushStack(w(this,a||[],!0))},is:function(a){return!!w(this,"string"==typeof a&&t.test(a)?m(a):a||[],!1).length}});var x,y=a.document,z=/^(?:\s*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*|#([\w-]*))$/,A=m.fn.init=function(a,b){var c,d;if(!a)return this;if("string"==typeof a){if(c="<"===a.charAt(0)&&">"===a.charAt(a.length-1)&&a.length>=3?[null,a,null]:z.exec(a),!c||!c[1]&&b)return!b||b.jquery?(b||x).find(a):this.constructor(b).find(a);if(c[1]){if(b=b instanceof m?b[0]:b,m.merge(this,m.parseHTML(c[1],b&&b.nodeType?b.ownerDocument||b:y,!0)),u.test(c[1])&&m.isPlainObject(b))for(c in b)m.isFunction(this[c])?this[c](b[c]):this.attr(c,b[c]);return this}if(d=y.getElementById(c[2]),d&&d.parentNode){if(d.id!==c[2])return x.find(a);this.length=1,this[0]=d}return this.context=y,this.selector=a,this}return a.nodeType?(this.context=this[0]=a,this.length=1,this):m.isFunction(a)?"undefined"!=typeof x.ready?x.ready(a):a(m):(void 0!==a.selector&&(this.selector=a.selector,this.context=a.context),m.makeArray(a,this))};A.prototype=m.fn,x=m(y);var B=/^(?:parents|prev(?:Until|All))/,C={children:!0,contents:!0,next:!0,prev:!0};m.extend({dir:function(a,b,c){var d=[],e=a[b];while(e&&9!==e.nodeType&&(void 0===c||1!==e.nodeType||!m(e).is(c)))1===e.nodeType&&d.push(e),e=e[b];return d},sibling:function(a,b){for(var c=[];a;a=a.nextSibling)1===a.nodeType&&a!==b&&c.push(a);return c}}),m.fn.extend({has:function(a){var b,c=m(a,this),d=c.length;return this.filter(function(){for(b=0;d>b;b++)if(m.contains(this,c[b]))return!0})},closest:function(a,b){for(var c,d=0,e=this.length,f=[],g=t.test(a)||"string"!=typeof a?m(a,b||this.context):0;e>d;d++)for(c=this[d];c&&c!==b;c=c.parentNode)if(c.nodeType<11&&(g?g.index(c)>-1:1===c.nodeType&&m.find.matchesSelector(c,a))){f.push(c);break}return this.pushStack(f.length>1?m.unique(f):f)},index:function(a){return a?"string"==typeof a?m.inArray(this[0],m(a)):m.inArray(a.jquery?a[0]:a,this):this[0]&&this[0].parentNode?this.first().prevAll().length:-1},add:function(a,b){return this.pushStack(m.unique(m.merge(this.get(),m(a,b))))},addBack:function(a){return this.add(null==a?this.prevObject:this.prevObject.filter(a))}});function D(a,b){do a=a[b];while(a&&1!==a.nodeType);return a}m.each({parent:function(a){var b=a.parentNode;return b&&11!==b.nodeType?b:null},parents:function(a){return m.dir(a,"parentNode")},parentsUntil:function(a,b,c){return m.dir(a,"parentNode",c)},next:function(a){return D(a,"nextSibling")},prev:function(a){return D(a,"previousSibling")},nextAll:function(a){return m.dir(a,"nextSibling")},prevAll:function(a){return m.dir(a,"previousSibling")},nextUntil:function(a,b,c){return m.dir(a,"nextSibling",c)},prevUntil:function(a,b,c){return m.dir(a,"previousSibling",c)},siblings:function(a){return m.sibling((a.parentNode||{}).firstChild,a)},children:function(a){return m.sibling(a.firstChild)},contents:function(a){return m.nodeName(a,"iframe")?a.contentDocument||a.contentWindow.document:m.merge([],a.childNodes)}},function(a,b){m.fn[a]=function(c,d){var e=m.map(this,b,c);return"Until"!==a.slice(-5)&&(d=c),d&&"string"==typeof d&&(e=m.filter(d,e)),this.length>1&&(C[a]||(e=m.unique(e)),B.test(a)&&(e=e.reverse())),this.pushStack(e)}});var E=/\S+/g,F={};function G(a){var b=F[a]={};return m.each(a.match(E)||[],function(a,c){b[c]=!0}),b}m.Callbacks=function(a){a="string"==typeof a?F[a]||G(a):m.extend({},a);var b,c,d,e,f,g,h=[],i=!a.once&&[],j=function(l){for(c=a.memory&&l,d=!0,f=g||0,g=0,e=h.length,b=!0;h&&e>f;f++)if(h[f].apply(l[0],l[1])===!1&&a.stopOnFalse){c=!1;break}b=!1,h&&(i?i.length&&j(i.shift()):c?h=[]:k.disable())},k={add:function(){if(h){var d=h.length;!function f(b){m.each(b,function(b,c){var d=m.type(c);"function"===d?a.unique&&k.has(c)||h.push(c):c&&c.length&&"string"!==d&&f(c)})}(arguments),b?e=h.length:c&&(g=d,j(c))}return this},remove:function(){return h&&m.each(arguments,function(a,c){var d;while((d=m.inArray(c,h,d))>-1)h.splice(d,1),b&&(e>=d&&e--,f>=d&&f--)}),this},has:function(a){return a?m.inArray(a,h)>-1:!(!h||!h.length)},empty:function(){return h=[],e=0,this},disable:function(){return h=i=c=void 0,this},disabled:function(){return!h},lock:function(){return i=void 0,c||k.disable(),this},locked:function(){return!i},fireWith:function(a,c){return!h||d&&!i||(c=c||[],c=[a,c.slice?c.slice():c],b?i.push(c):j(c)),this},fire:function(){return k.fireWith(this,arguments),this},fired:function(){return!!d}};return k},m.extend({Deferred:function(a){var b=[["resolve","done",m.Callbacks("once memory"),"resolved"],["reject","fail",m.Callbacks("once memory"),"rejected"],["notify","progress",m.Callbacks("memory")]],c="pending",d={state:function(){return c},always:function(){return e.done(arguments).fail(arguments),this},then:function(){var a=arguments;return m.Deferred(function(c){m.each(b,function(b,f){var g=m.isFunction(a[b])&&a[b];e[f[1]](function(){var a=g&&g.apply(this,arguments);a&&m.isFunction(a.promise)?a.promise().done(c.resolve).fail(c.reject).progress(c.notify):c[f[0]+"With"](this===d?c.promise():this,g?[a]:arguments)})}),a=null}).promise()},promise:function(a){return null!=a?m.extend(a,d):d}},e={};return d.pipe=d.then,m.each(b,function(a,f){var g=f[2],h=f[3];d[f[1]]=g.add,h&&g.add(function(){c=h},b[1^a][2].disable,b[2][2].lock),e[f[0]]=function(){return e[f[0]+"With"](this===e?d:this,arguments),this},e[f[0]+"With"]=g.fireWith}),d.promise(e),a&&a.call(e,e),e},when:function(a){var b=0,c=d.call(arguments),e=c.length,f=1!==e||a&&m.isFunction(a.promise)?e:0,g=1===f?a:m.Deferred(),h=function(a,b,c){return function(e){b[a]=this,c[a]=arguments.length>1?d.call(arguments):e,c===i?g.notifyWith(b,c):--f||g.resolveWith(b,c)}},i,j,k;if(e>1)for(i=new Array(e),j=new Array(e),k=new Array(e);e>b;b++)c[b]&&m.isFunction(c[b].promise)?c[b].promise().done(h(b,k,c)).fail(g.reject).progress(h(b,j,i)):--f;return f||g.resolveWith(k,c),g.promise()}});var H;m.fn.ready=function(a){return m.ready.promise().done(a),this},m.extend({isReady:!1,readyWait:1,holdReady:function(a){a?m.readyWait++:m.ready(!0)},ready:function(a){if(a===!0?!--m.readyWait:!m.isReady){if(!y.body)return setTimeout(m.ready);m.isReady=!0,a!==!0&&--m.readyWait>0||(H.resolveWith(y,[m]),m.fn.triggerHandler&&(m(y).triggerHandler("ready"),m(y).off("ready")))}}});function I(){y.addEventListener?(y.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",J,!1),a.removeEventListener("load",J,!1)):(y.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",J),a.detachEvent("onload",J))}function J(){(y.addEventListener||"load"===event.type||"complete"===y.readyState)&&(I(),m.ready())}m.ready.promise=function(b){if(!H)if(H=m.Deferred(),"complete"===y.readyState)setTimeout(m.ready);else if(y.addEventListener)y.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",J,!1),a.addEventListener("load",J,!1);else{y.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",J),a.attachEvent("onload",J);var c=!1;try{c=null==a.frameElement&&y.documentElement}catch(d){}c&&c.doScroll&&!function e(){if(!m.isReady){try{c.doScroll("left")}catch(a){return setTimeout(e,50)}I(),m.ready()}}()}return H.promise(b)};var K="undefined",L;for(L in m(k))break;k.ownLast="0"!==L,k.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=!1,m(function(){var a,b,c,d;c=y.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],c&&c.style&&(b=y.createElement("div"),d=y.createElement("div"),d.style.cssText="position:absolute;border:0;width:0;height:0;top:0;left:-9999px",c.appendChild(d).appendChild(b),typeof b.style.zoom!==K&&(b.style.cssText="display:inline;margin:0;border:0;padding:1px;width:1px;zoom:1",k.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=a=3===b.offsetWidth,a&&(c.style.zoom=1)),c.removeChild(d))}),function(){var a=y.createElement("div");if(null==k.deleteExpando){k.deleteExpando=!0;try{delete a.test}catch(b){k.deleteExpando=!1}}a=null}(),m.acceptData=function(a){var b=m.noData[(a.nodeName+" ").toLowerCase()],c=+a.nodeType||1;return 1!==c&&9!==c?!1:!b||b!==!0&&a.getAttribute("classid")===b};var M=/^(?:\{[\w\W]*\}|\[[\w\W]*\])$/,N=/([A-Z])/g;function O(a,b,c){if(void 0===c&&1===a.nodeType){var d="data-"+b.replace(N,"-$1").toLowerCase();if(c=a.getAttribute(d),"string"==typeof c){try{c="true"===c?!0:"false"===c?!1:"null"===c?null:+c+""===c?+c:M.test(c)?m.parseJSON(c):c}catch(e){}m.data(a,b,c)}else c=void 0}return c}function P(a){var b;for(b in a)if(("data"!==b||!m.isEmptyObject(a[b]))&&"toJSON"!==b)return!1;
I'm not a developer, but hope it's useful for you

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 11 Mar 2015 19:05 #25900

• ced1870
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
this does not help :(
please contact me by email and give me an admin access to check this
Regards
CEd
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClaudioRomeo

issues with Slideshow CK and Joomla! 3 12 Mar 2015 13:49 #25918

Thanks, Ced.
After few emails and a couple of modifications of the extension, everything works perfectly.
Good job.
Perfect support.
Again, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More