Different image sizes (potrait/landscape)

Different image sizes (potrait/landscape) was created by kekko

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11057
Hallo !

I have to put in the slideshow both potrait and landscape images (each one has different size), it works great if i set height in percentage and width "auto" but there are two problems:

1) using all effects except from "scroll", the images overlaps during the transition.

For this problem i read a post in this forum and i understood that i can only use slide (i think that is "scrol"l becouse i can't see the effect "slide") or i have to make all the images of the same size adding a blank backgroud to each one.

2) the navigation buttons, captions, effect themes like "polaroid" and paginations still fit to the window and not to the image, i'd like to have them on the images, on its border.

Is it possible ?

Thanks
by kekko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Different image sizes (potrait/landscape)

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11061
Hi
1/ yes that's right :)
2/ hmmm... I have never tried this method, may be you can do it in css for the border but else you should add the border directly on your images with an image manipulation program
for the pagination, the solution would be to put it at the center of the image
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by kekko on topic Different image sizes (potrait/landscape)

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11068
thank you so much,

1)
ok, i'll use the scroll :-) but there still a problem: if i wait that slides automatically change or if i go forward/back everything's ok, but if i click on the thumbs the next slide immediately appears under the current and then comes again sliding (at least on chrome) :-(

2)
could you tell me please wich are exactly the styles inside the css that regulate the border, the shadows...ecc in each theme ?

for example in deafult5 i was able to give the border to the image instead that to the window doing:

.camera_wrap img {
max-width: none!important;
border: #000 10px solid;
border-radius: 5px;
-moz-border-radius: 5px;
}

and removing it from
.camera_wrap

than i'm trying to give the shadow to the image converting
.camera_wrap:after
to
.camera_wrap img:after

but doesn't work, even becouse i'm not able to increase the height of the camera_wrap that i think is assigned inline by a js.

Could you help me ?

Thanks
Last Edit:10 years 11 months ago by kekko
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kekko.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Different image sizes (potrait/landscape)

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11070
right the height and width are set by js...
you can try to add some padding on .camera_wrap, but I can't tell you that this will work
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11071
i did, but it only increases the size of the window, the image bottom border is still hidden
by kekko

Posted 10 years 11 months ago #11116
HAllo,

don't you know how could i do it ?

and regards the first question ?
"
ok, i'll use the scroll but there still a problem: if i wait that slides automatically change or if i go forward/back everything's ok, but if i click on the thumbs the next slide immediately appears under the current and then comes again sliding (at least on chrome)
"
i think that resolving those problems would let the slideshow definetely suitable for all pics sizes...

Thanks
by kekko

Time to create page: 0.664 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 842 guests and no members online