2.3.15 problems with joomla 4

2.3.15 problems with joomla 4 was created by mail@stonesunlimited.de

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67412
Hallo there,

i am not sure what the problem is.
When I install 2.3.15 pro everything seems fine.
Than I try to create a new site module (slidshow ck) and the adminpage is totally broken... All tags where shown on one page at the end is an error message (Interface "JObservaInterface" not found", saving the new module is not possible, I am stuck

I thought, hm maybe the light version will work. I deinstalled the pro and installed the light one.

With 2.3.15 light I try to create a new site module (slidshow ck) and the adminpage locks normal. I can add the data and ....when i click on save, I got the error message (Class "JEventDispatcher" not found").

I have no idea whats wrong.
I am at php8.3 and joomla 4.2.7
I added the screenshots for both problems. 2 for the pro one for the light.

I would prefer getting the pro to work, but i am happy if you have any idea how i can fix it?
Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by mail@stonesunlimited.de
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by mail@stonesunlimited.de.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic 2.3.15 problems with joomla 4

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67415
Hi
Please go in the plugins >> type slideshowck >> disable them
then try again and tell me
if it works, then one of the plugins is the cause. You can enable them one by one to find it
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by mail@stonesunlimited.de on topic 2.3.15 problems with joomla 4

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67427
Hi,
thanks for the fast reply.
I installed the pro again and deactivated all plugins, as you recomended.

I tried to create a new site module (slidshow ck) and the adminpage locks normal.
But know I have the same error message as in the Light version when i try to save the new Sitemodul.

(Class "JEventDispatcher" not found").
so at least i am one step closer to a solution...

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67428
go in your website configuration >> enable the debug mode
then check the error message and paste me the details so that I can check

by ced1870

Replied by mail@stonesunlimited.de on topic 2.3.15 problems with joomla 4

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67430
hm there seems to be a greater problem...
I somehow have had a file called "plugins/system/sliderckparams/sliderckparams.php"
with the following content

$dispatcher = JEventDispatcher::getInstance();
$sources = $dispatcher->trigger('onSliderckGetSourceName');

changed it to

$app = Factory::getApplication();
$sources = $app->triggerEvent('onSliderckGetSourceName');

and now I am able to save the new sitemodules (slideshows ck).
The content seems to be in the sourcecode of the website, but they are not shown...I hope it is now only a css or jquery problem.

for your request.
after my change debug saving dows not show an error anymore.

but on the website where the slideshow should appear are these informatione shown:

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/templates/sj_g2shop/html/layouts/chromes/ytmod.php on line 27 Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/templates/sj_g2shop/html/layouts/chromes/ytmod.php on line 55 Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/templates/sj_g2shop/html/layouts/chromes/ytmod.php on line 56 Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/templates/sj_g2shop/html/layouts/chromes/ytmod.php on line 60
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/libraries/src/Router/Route.php on line 122 Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/libraries/src/Router/Route.php on line 122 Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web524/b3/06/58200506/htdocs/j4/modules/mod_breadcrumbs_adv/mod_breadcrumbs_adv.php on line 36

does not seem to have anything todo with your mod so i still thing the rest of the problem might be css or jquery
Last Edit:1 year 1 month ago by mail@stonesunlimited.de
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by mail@stonesunlimited.de.

Posted 1 year 1 month ago #67431

I somehow have had a file called "plugins/system/sliderckparams/sliderckparams.php"

here it is about Slider CK and not Slideshow CK
this means that you have an old version, not correctly up to date. Please read this
forum.joomlack.fr/index.php/slider-ck/17...e-slider-ck-v1-to-v2

changing the code is not what you should do, but better update the extensions and follow the steps
For now you can disable the plugin sliderckparams to test
let me know

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.681 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1014 guests and no members online