Background Video

Replied by RevoLion on topic Background Video

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66172
That's freaking awesome!!!! Thanks, CEd. My video is 1920pxW x 800pxH. I have the setting exactly at 56.3%, but it's still too tall. I need to figure out how to get it to only show 800px H and currently, the height is showing 855px...LOL oh well I should just get the marketing taglines done on top of the video and be happy for now.

Kindest Regards,
JT

Last Edit:1 year 5 months ago by RevoLion
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by RevoLion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Background Video

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66174
I don't really understand why you want to limit to 800px height
your video has a ratio, 16/9, which is the same for any dimension. So if your video is 1080x1920 (currently what I see on my screen), the ratio is still the same and I don't see any black border

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66180
I figure it out...LOL. I just changed the CSS height of Showcase 1a and got what I needed.

Kindest Regards,
JT

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66183
CEd, Ok I think I got everything exactly perfect, the only thing left is to change out the Second line of text to rotate to other statements. I want to recreate it exactly like my other site www.revolutionwebstudios.com . What's the best way or direction to make this happen where the top line text stays and the video stays and the button stays, but only the second line of text changes?

Also, sorry of this is a dumb question, how do I link the button to another page?

Kindest Regards,
JT

Last Edit:1 year 5 months ago by RevoLion
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by RevoLion.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Background Video

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66186
for the button you can set the link on each slide in the slides manager
in the options of the moduel you can choose if you want to put the link on the slide, on the button ...

for the 2nd line, you must understand that Slideshow CK is not a slider like the Unite one. There is no layers
but you can try to use Page Builder CK in combination, as explained here
www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/slidesh...with-page-builder-ck

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 1 year 5 months ago #66206
Bro, you have been excellent and I thank you very much. I have it exactly how I want it...almost, now I just really want to figure out how to change out that second line. If I create 2 more empty slides but call a Page Builder CK would the video stay or disappear to go to the next slide? That is a dumb question because you already said it is not built-in layers.

Kindest Regards,
JT

Time to create page: 0.744 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 245 guests and one member online