Flickr

More
8 years 1 month ago #36654 by Aks
Flickr was created by Aks
Is there a guide to getting the interface with the Slideshow CK to work with images stored in Flickr? I have seemingly reduced the errors by setting the image viewing privacy to Public in Flickr, but still have an error :

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$url_o in C:\xampp\htdocs\europe\modules\mod_slideshowck\helper.php.

I have one error for each image. This seems to be related to the link to the image in Flickr or flickr_autolink, which is not being recovered, if I understand correctly.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36658 by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic Flickr
Hi
you must set your Flickr API key, and then the album ID which you can see at the end of the url when browsing on Flickr

Let me know if this works
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #36659 by Aks
Replied by Aks on topic Flickr
Dear Cédric,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope you had a good vacation!

I did get my Flickr API key (and Secret code), and I put the key and the album ID into the "Autoload from Flickr" part of the module. I think it must be accessing the album because the errors change depending on the settings I put for the photos. Also, if I put a false album ID, I get more errors of course.
[strike]
I attach a screenshot of the "Autoload from Flickr" part of the module.[/strike]

If I set one of my photos to Private, I get :

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$photoset in C:\xampp\htdocs\europe\modules\mod_slideshowck\helper.php on line 292

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\europe\modules\mod_slideshowck\helper.php on line 292

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\europe\modules\mod_slideshowck\helper.php on line 295

I'm currently using Joomla 3.6.2 on XAMPP.

I'd be happy to provide any other details. I just thought I must be doing something wrong.

Many thanks,

Alan
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Aks.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36660 by Aks
In checking things out on Flickr to make sure I have the right key, etc., I came across this page which says :

You haven't given any applications permission to interact with your Flickr account.

But if and when you do, they'll be listed here. The list won't include apps that only use public photos and don't need to be authorized.

You can check out what sorts of applications people are building in the App Garden. If you decide to use one of the apps that interacts with your Flickr account, you'll be prompted to give that application permission to access your account. The prompt will direct you to a page on flickr.com to do this.

Is there something I need to do?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #36661 by Aks
[strike]When I test my key at apigee.com/console/flickr , I get an HTTP error 95 SSL is required.

In a forum (at www.flickr.com/groups/96035807@N00/discuss/72157644586626478/ ) someone replies that "That means that all Flickr URLs (or at least all that the script uses) have moved to encrypted connections. Edit the code of whichever script is giving you the error. Look for any occurrence of "http://" and replace it with "https://" to make the script use SSL."[/strike]

Sorry, looks like this website is out of date.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Aks. Reason: Sorry, looks like this website is out of date.

More
8 years 1 month ago #36715 by ced1870
Replied by ced1870 on topic Flickr
Hi
I'm back from holidays. What about your problem ?
if you stil have it, please contact me by email to give me your key and the album url so that I can test by my side
CEd

www.joomlack.fr/en/contact

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1295 guests and no members online