The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version

The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version was created by benjolynne

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2768
Hi,

I'm using Accordion Menu CK in my mobile version for website, but when I view it the accordion doesn't collapse it only show the whole menu..

Is the accordion menu suitable for mobile??

Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2771
hi
it should work, please send me you url
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by benjolynne on topic Re: The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2772
Hello, The website is not up yet. I'm using it locally. I just install the module and then when I view it in mobile it doesn't work.

I'm using joomla 2.5. In the laptop it works but in mobile it does not work..

Replied by ced1870 on topic Re: The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2773
may be something is loaded in the page when viewed with mobile that breaks the JS of the menu
try with the default beez_20 template and disable all special things that you have installed.

However you can also go on joomlack.fr to the accordeon demo with your mobile and test if it works
Ced

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: benjolynne

Replied by benjolynne on topic Re: The Accordeon does'nt collapse in mobile version

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2774
Okay I will try it. I'm just curious why is it when it's not in mobile version it works. It should be that if it works in the desktop it should work also in mobile.

Thank You..

Posted 12 years 1 day ago #2775
I forgot to tell you that I'm using beez_20 default. I only have a slider in the mobile version but i think it doesn't affect the accordion.

Time to create page: 0.667 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 242 guests and no members online