Can't get the layout to work correctly

Can't get the layout to work correctly was created by jen.davenport@gmail.com

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47653
Hi there,
I have a menu on my website with 2 rows of 3 and on the far right (fourth) column, I need it to span both rows (top and bottom).
It used to be set up and work correctly but I changed the menu around and now it won't work.
Any time that I try to set it up, it will not span both rows, it will either sit in the top row and push the bottom row down, or vice versa, sit in the bottom row and push everything up.
Can you help me here?

Website is westernwindowsystems.com . Then go to Our Products. then Classic Line (left) and you will see there is an empty space for where the text should go. What placement should this 4th column in the menu structure? (I have it at the end.) What should the CK Params be set to for it? What should the CK Params be set for the other 6 options in that menu?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Jenifer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can't get the layout to work correctly

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47654
Hi
in WWS for professional, it seems that you have the same config and it works. Check how it is made in this section
actually I just see that under prodcuts >> classic line, there is nothing published in the last column

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by jen.davenport@gmail.com on topic Can't get the layout to work correctly

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47661
Yes, I understand in the WWS for professionals, it is the same and I have attempted to replicate what that is doing, however, it doesn't work. Also, if I show the text in that right hand column, it pushes the bottom row off the screen, making our site inaccessible, so I have removed it until I figure out how to do it correctly.

Can you tell me the specifics of how to set the different sections so that the last row will rowspan?
What are the other params?
Thanks.
Jenifer

Replied by ced1870 on topic Can't get the layout to work correctly

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago #47668
I'm not a magician ;)
the column is not published so that I can not see anything
if this breaks your whole page, then the module that you put in it is probably in cause. Try to publish a simple link in this column and check the result

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.629 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 528 guests and no members online