J'ai des problèmes… Installation et opération

J'ai des problèmes… Installation et opération was created by Bucklash

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11396
Bonjour,

Mon texte anglais est après ce texte français.

Bonjour,
Je pense qu'il y a quelque chose mal avec ma version téléchargée (juin 2013)
Je reçois ce message :
Avertissement
JFolder : : dossiers : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : /home2/jonexper/public_html/administrator/components/com_templateck
JFolder : : dossiers : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : /home2/jonexper/public_html/administrator/components/com_templateck
JInstaller : : Installez : Ne peut pas trouver le dossier d'installation de XML
JFolder : : dossiers : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier.

Je n'ai eu aucun message d'erreur la première fois que je l'ai installé, mais j'ai dû le désinstaller parce qu'il n'a pas semblé fonctionner correctement, particulièrement l'option sensible de menu de conception. Elle m'a porté à une page décrivant la commande de disposition pour les dispositifs variables mais il n'y avait rien que je pourrais agir l'un sur l'autre avec. Je pourrais cliquer sur une boîte, qui a alors tourné le gris, mais c'était lui. À la page de paramètres je n'ai pas vu les options comme décrit en page 10 du manuel et des liens (bouton etc.) n'a pas travaillé.

I think there is something wrong with my downloaded version (june 2013).

I get this message:

Warning
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home2/jonexper/public_html/administrator/components/com_templateck

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home2/jonexper/public_html/administrator/components/com_templateck

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home2/jonexper/public_html/components/com_templateck

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home2/jonexper/public_html/components/com_templateck

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

I had no error messages the first time I installed it, but I had to uninstall it because it didn't seem to work properly, especially the responsive design menu option. It took me to a page describing layout order for the varying devices but there was nothing I could interact with. I could click a box, which then turned grey, but that was it. On the parameters page I did not see the options as described in page 10 of the manual and the links (button etc) did not work. Also the h1 - h6 section has a weird layout. The section title shows that it is where the <h> info is, but each section is unlabeled, so you can not easily tell if you are editing h1, h2, h3, h4 h5 or h6. Pretty easy to make a mistake.

Regards

Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Bucklash on topic J'ai des problèmes… Installation et opération

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11397
I just realised that I had not uninstalled all of the files, once these were all uninstalled I was able to install again with no error message.

However, I still seem to lack the functionality and the links do not work.

Thanks

Jon

Replied by ced1870 on topic J'ai des problèmes… Installation et opération

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #11407
Hi
email me with an admin access to check this
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bucklash

Time to create page: 0.813 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1030 guests and no members online