Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Replied by ced1870 on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46340
thanks,
can you give me more infos about that :

I would like an option to change the dummy text that is displayed.

why to change the dummy text ? as this is just an example that you must fill the text in the frontend with your content

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46341
PS : I have also my own ideas, and I'm happy to see that some of them are the same as the one listed here ;)

by ced1870

Replied by annettaagot on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46345
I would wish it was more easy to style the article details. To be able to put them on one horizontal line, and to be able to change the icons - and not only with font awesome, but also with your own icons.
I would also like to be able to style the visited link, like you can with the normal and the hovered link.
Thank you

Replied by webiedesign on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 3 months ago #46346
Sometimes my front end design contains content that is very different than the dummy text in height mostly and it helps me visualize better if the design area is more accurate representation of what the front end will display. Not super important, just for me a nice option. I would probably change the dummy text to make notes for myself there such as "this module position only displayed on home page" or similar messages..

Replied by Rahula on topic Ideas request for next Template Creator CK

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46602
Hi cedrik. Thank you for providing this platform for us subscriber to share our ideas on improving template builder. In past i have shared many such ideas with you and you have been generous enough to acknowledge them. Today again i am sharing one more idea. Can you give more option under table tab such table bacground, cell padding, cell spacing. Right now the features are too limited and one has to rely on css tweaking to get around this problem. Hope you will give it a thought and roll out those changes in future versions. thanks
by Rahula

Posted 6 years 2 months ago #46603
Hi
thank you for your idea. But there is already some option for the cell padding/margin in the current version of template creator ...
CEd

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.749 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 1132 guests and one member online