Buttons and forms > Form fields > ...

Buttons and forms > Form fields > ... was created by joomleb

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46115
Hi guys,

A - in "Buttons and forms > Form fields > Input Fields - Normal state" working on "outside margin" value I'm been able to center the "1" vertical text alignment respect the field. But, Please, Is there a way to input an "align vertical center" command ?

B - Please, How to vertical align the "2" checkbox field ?

C - When I input a field a grey "Border" is shown, but also with a blu "Shadow" without offset.
I supposed I can change the blue color with "Shadow" parameter, but it is not. That paramenter apply a Shadow always, not only when I'm entering the field.
I really cannotrealize where that blue come from and how to change it. Please, Can you help me ?
Last Edit:6 years 4 months ago by joomleb
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Buttons and forms > Form fields > ...

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46162
Hi
A.

Is there a way to input an "align vertical center" command

the vertical alignment is a pain in css .The best solution (easiest solution) is to use the margin/padding to move your element where you want

B. you shall use some custom css, by default in bootstrap there is

input[type="radio"], input[type="checkbox"] { margin: 4px 0 0; ...

which put the box in a lower position than the text. But here it is just an example of use, you shall check the exact position in the frontend of your website where you have a checkbox, and not in this preview

C. the blue shadow is added by Bootstrap on the :focus state

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by joomleb on topic Buttons and forms > Form fields > ...

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46190
Hi CEd,

A - thanks

B - taking a look on it. So, Please, Having set "Parameters > Page > Load Bootstrap: Yes", Why I have back it and no the Bootstrap buttons for example ?
Please, How to Load all the Bootstrap 3 elements as base on my template. Something like to have back a clean Bootstrap 3 template and then, if needed, make some customizations starting from that ?

C - Ok, thanks. Too strange because I have back it only here. The checkbox position is really different when using, for example, the basic joomla Protostar tempate (based on Bootstrap as far as I know) then I'm using a "TCCK" one.
Last Edit:6 years 4 months ago by joomleb
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46191
B. for now joomla is based on BS2, it will never be based on BS3, as Joomla! will use BS4 ;)
to use BS3, it needs to have an override for all component and this is not native
you can do it yourself if you want, disable BS in the parameters, then use the custom code area to load your BS3 file, and put your overrides in the html folder

C. strange, give me the urls to see the differences so that I can check

by ced1870

Replied by joomleb on topic Buttons and forms > Form fields > ...

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46204
B - Sorry for the mistake about Bootstrap 2 / 3. I change my questions:
Why I have back it and no the Bootstrap buttons for example ?
Please, How to Load all the Bootstrap (2, the standard one yet in joomla) elements as base on my template. Something like to have back a clean Bootstrap (2) template and then, if needed, make some customizations starting from that ?

C - Ok, looking at it
by joomleb

Posted 6 years 4 months ago #46215
to load boostrap, you just have to go in Parameters >> page >> load boostrap >> yes

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.698 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 796 guests and no members online