Drag and drop in Menumanager CK doesn't work

Drag and drop in Menumanager CK doesn't work was created by Braccus

Posted 10 years 1 month ago #17748
:unsure:
Hi!
All drag and drop actions inside Component Menumanager CK leads to an endless "waitloop".

I have the latest joomla installed and ofcourse maxi Menu CK with parameters plugin.

Creating a "megamenu" with menumanager CK works like a charm, its just the drag and drop actions that fail.

Best regards Hans Öster Sweden
by Braccus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Drag and drop in Menumanager CK doesn't work

Posted 10 years 1 month ago #17750
Hi
please contact me per email with an admin access to check it
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Braccus on topic Drag and drop in Menumanager CK doesn't work

Posted 9 years 11 months ago #19649
Hi again!

I updated Joomla to version 3.3.0 and also all my extension to the latest version including your extensions (Maximenu CK with parameters plugin, Menumanager CK, mobile plugin and themes).

Now drag and drop in Menumanager CK isn't working as it should.

1. I can add articles and modules with drag and drop and rearrange them, but when i switch to frontend they do not show up in the menus (yes i update the page and empty all caches)

2. When i switch to joomlas menumanager the items added with drag and drop from Menu Manager CK is there, they show up correctly. But they are not visible in frontend.

3. When i do it the other way around: Add an article in Joomlas menumanager and switch to Menu Manager CK the menuitem show up correctly and it is also visible in frontend.

4. I watched a videotutorial where you presented the new Menu Manager CK and at one Point you had the same problem as i describe. You solved it by making a new Maximenu Ck module. I have tried that but all menuitems added with drag and drop from Menu Manager Ck doesn't show up in frontend. They are visible in Joomlas native menumanager but not in frontend.

5. I have used both Explorer 11 and latest Firefox to test this

Can you plz do videotutorials in both french and english (and maybe Swedish :-) )

by Braccus

Posted 9 years 11 months ago #19679
Hi
i have just tested by my side with joomla 3.3 and Menu Manager CK v1.0.2, it works.
Do you have a JS error in your console when you move the items in the component ?
CEd

PS : for the video ... you know now why I generally do them without sound, to avoid such questions ;)

by ced1870

Replied by Braccus on topic Drag and drop in Menumanager CK doesn't work

Posted 9 years 10 months ago #19704
Hi and thanks for your answer!

No i get no errormessages.

It is possible that i have other extensions that interfer with Menu Manager CK.

Bit i found a workaround for this problem.

If i add articles and modules in Menu Manager CK with drag and drop they will not show up in frontend.

But if i open every added menuitem in the modal window and do some change and then save it it will then be visible in frontend view.

So i have to open and save every added menuitem in the modal window to make them visible in frontend.

Whats the problem when i have to open and save every menuitem to make them visible in frontend :blink: ?

by Braccus

Posted 9 years 10 months ago #19705
I don't know what is the problem, as I have tested on joomla 3.3 and it works by my side.
Try to unpublish all you additional system plugins and test again

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 376 guests and no members online