Maximenu with sound

Maximenu with sound was created by markovic.mr

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32000
Hello, first - thanks for this great extension!

I am trying to add sound on hover to menu, different sound for each menu item. So far, I have managed to do this, but I need additional code in Maximenu - code that is automatically inserted by Maximenu itself.
So, in
Code:
<ul class="maximenuck">
I need additional info for the sounds after each link, it is supposed to look like this:
Code:
<li data-level="1" class="maximenuck item112 level1 " style="z-index : 11999;"> <a class="maximenuck " href="/my-link"><span class="titreck">My link</span></a> <audio src="images/audio/item112.mp3" class="sound" type="audio/mpeg"></audio> </li>

.mp3 file can be called like menu item id (e.g. item112.mp3, item113.mp3 etc) or menu item alias or menu item title, so for each menu item I have different sound files.

Can you please help me to achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu with sound

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32004
Hi and thank you

to do that you must do some template override to change the PHP code that renders the module. Some useful infos here
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Template_Manager

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by markovic.mr on topic Maximenu with sound

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32005
Yes, I am aware of that, but I have no idea where to look for that code, do you know which file is it?
I have actually managed to add the code using Jquery .insertafter() function, and it works, but I have to manually add audio filenames for each menu item - which is not exactly a problem, but it would be more elegant if the code would automatically add filename according to menu item id or alias.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Maximenu with sound

Posted 8 years 2 months ago #32008
if you are using the default layout, the file is
modules/mod_maximenuck/tml/default.php

to put in your template html folder :)

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.754 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 704 guests and no members online