Questions about the setup

Questions about the setup was created by wdv1500

Posted 3 months 4 days ago #70885
[object Object]Is there a manual or instructions for the points marked in red in the attachment?
I would like to show a link to the imprint in Cookies CK.
A "Read More" button can be activated in the plugin. A link can be set for this, as an article or URL or menu.
I have not managed to display a "Read More" button, nor a link. When I set these options, nothing happens. No result.
It is also questionable what "Link anchor" and "Link Rel attribute" mean. How do you use this? Examples?
Apart from that, the plugin makes a very good impression.
by wdv1500
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Questions about the setup

Posted 3 months 4 days ago #70887
Hi
if you set up the readmore as you show in the pic, it shall work. In the popup manager where you can accept/decline the cookies, you must see the readmore button at the top
for the anchor, it is used to add a hashtag to the url, for example for onepage websites
for the rel, this is an attribute where you can put any value, mosty used with "lightbox" to open the article/link in a popup

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by wdv1500 on topic Questions about the setup

Posted 3 months 3 days ago #70899
Thanks for the information.
When I press the "Customize" button, the button with "Read more" is displayed and works.
What I want to do is on the first message a link to the imprint. I can enter HTML in the text with the link. That works. Question: Any idea where I can customize the CSS for the color of the link?
Another question: When I scan cookies, Quantcast is recognized. But I have not installed Quantcast. Is something being recognized incorrectly? 
by wdv1500
Attachments:

Posted 3 months 2 days ago #70916
give me the url of your page, I will check that
note that I have a documentation here that explains all about the scanner and the cookies
www.joomlack.fr/en/documentation/cookies...ow-to-use-cookies-ck

by ced1870

Replied by wdv1500 on topic Questions about the setup

Posted 3 months 2 days ago #70923
The "How to use Cookies CK" I already found. The instructions are very good in some respects, in others they should be more detailed.
Thank you, that is very kind of you. The website is not yet online.
by wdv1500

Posted 3 months 3 days ago #70931
ok, then for Quantcast you must check in your browser console >> application >> cookies
here you will find the list
you shall also know if you have any marketing or third party extension installed that could generate some cookies

Any idea where I can customize the CSS for the color of the link?

you can add a css class on your link and some custom css to style it in your template for example

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 993 guests and no members online