Thumbnails on page

Thumbnails on page was created by CaseyIk

Posted 8 years 9 months ago #28001
I am a newbee and I cannot manage to get thumbnails of the directory listing with Mediabox.
This the code: {mediabox t=trash::trash|dir=images/kalimera/Bungalows}trash{/mediabox}

The output on my website is only a link without thumbnails ( www.kalimeraresidence.com/index.php/over-ons/video )

What do I overlook?
by CaseyIk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Thumbnails on page

Posted 8 years 9 months ago #28003
Hi
yes this it the way it is supposed to work, when you open the link it generates the lightbox with all images grouped into an album so that you can navigate
now I can imagine to add a parameter that would tell to display the thumbnails, but the problem is how to render them, with which size, in which tag, aligned or float ? how ? ... you see the problem :)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaseyIk

Replied by CaseyIk on topic Thumbnails on page

Posted 8 years 9 months ago #28005
Thanks for helping. I thought it was a build in function that automatically produces also a thumbnail overview of the directory on the page?
by CaseyIk

Replied by ced1870 on topic Thumbnails on page

Posted 8 years 9 months ago #28008
this would more be a gallery plugin to do that. As said it would need some settings to work correctly because the plugin can not know how to display the images into the article

what can be done is to use a gallery plugin to load the images and associate mediabox to it.

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaseyIk

Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 669 guests and no members online