mobile menu

mobile menu was created by Excaliburwd

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30110
hi

I see from the website that it is possible to set your own colour scheme and various settings for the mobile menu. I have tried to install the mobile themes but I am not getting the extra tabs coming up which gives me the option to change the various settings for this menu. Does it matter that I'm using quite an old version of the mobile plug-in? I bought this about eight months ago and haven't updated it since.

Many thanks

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic mobile menu

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30111
Hi

Does it matter that I'm using quite an old version of the mobile plug-in?

yes, the design options are new and only available in the latest 2.x version
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Excaliburwd on topic mobile menu

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30112
okay I thought that might be the case!

it would really help matters if you could create a component/module/plug-in manager which lets a user know when there is a new version available and all the user has to do is click on update. I am a user or the no numbers components as well and they use this method of updating!

I was also wondering if there was a yearly or lifetime membership for your clients because at the moment I'm having to remember to update my membership for each product every six months!

Replied by ced1870 on topic mobile menu

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30133
yes I know that, if I find the time to do it I will think about a such component. But this would also involve to update all my extensions to manage this.

For the yearly membership, this is planned. The only problem is that my membership system does not allow this and I have to develop this part.
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.705 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 608 guests and no members online