Mobile option conflicts with other modules

Mobile option conflicts with other modules was created by c14agi

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24956
Hi, here's another huge problem I have.

When I enable the mobile option of my menu, it leads to conflicts with other modules on my page. They just disappear. As soon as I turn off mobile, they are back in place.

Anny suggestions?
by c14agi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile option conflicts with other modules

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24963
Hi
your url is also required for this ;)
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by c14agi on topic Mobile option conflicts with other modules

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24976
by c14agi

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24977
I could also provide you with backend access:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

try for yourself. If you turn on mobile option, the Topslider will be gone, as all the footer content.
I assume it's a js conflict, but I don't know how to fix it.
Last Edit:9 years 2 months ago by c14agi
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by c14agi.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Mobile option conflicts with other modules

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24982
first you have a JS error due to the gmaps API, even when the mobile plugin is not active
Then your problem comes from your template that is not designed for joomla 3. It loads many script and an external source for jQuery, as it is included into joomla this must not be done like this
Check yourself
Code:
<script src="/access2/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/media/jui/js/jquery-migrate.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/media/system/js/caption.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/plugins/system/maximenuckmobile/assets/maximenuckmobile.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery-1.10.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/bootstrap.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.appear.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/waypoints.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/modernizr-latest.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/SmoothScroll.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.easing.1.3.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.superslides.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.flexslider.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.sticky.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/owl.carousel.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.isotope.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.mb.YTPlayer.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/access2/templates/wisten/js/jquery.fitvids.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

you must fix the jquery loading issue in your template
CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Posted 9 years 2 months ago #24986
Hi Ced... Thanks for the info, but I'm no programmer, that's why I use preset templates. So fixing the issue, good advise, but what exactly IS the issue and how do I fix it?

Thanks by the way for taking the time...
by c14agi

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 675 guests and no members online