Update Maximenu to version 8 from version 6 or 7

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update Maximenu to version 8 from version 6 or 7

Posted 8 years 8 months ago #28834
yes I could add a google translator :)
I will think on it

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by nsheehan123 on topic Update Maximenu to version 8 from version 6 or 7

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30076
The Params Migration tool does not remove the settings correctly for Submenu settings. THe border radius is set to 5, and there are shadow values inserted as well. The tool reports all are cleared but they are not.

Discovered while rebuilding a site that was compromised, not a great time to find a bug.

Cheers.
Niall

Replied by nsheehan123 on topic Update Maximenu to version 8 from version 6 or 7

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30077
This tool is the most overly difficult thing to use. I have something almost working, open the submenu save and EVERY THING CHANGES. The background changes, sub menus won't flyout, it is so stupidly complex for no reason.

It will not allow the down arrow as an example to to float right. That is ridiculous.

I understand a great deal of work goes in to this, but for 3 years it has gone through too many changes that did not improve usability. Sure you can figure this out you built it, from the perspective of ANYONE else this is crap.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Update Maximenu to version 8 from version 6 or 7

Posted 8 years 5 months ago #30083
Hi
for many other users there is no problem with this.
Please when you have a problem, contact me with your url and may be an admin access to check what happens. No need to post 2 times in 30 minutes to say that.
I understand that this can be a problem for you but I have always been there so I don't understand your reaction.

Explain me correctly the problem with an url to see it, and if needed give me an admin access.

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Time to create page: 0.783 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 385 guests and one member online