Problem with Latest Version

Problem with Latest Version was created by Josh

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8284
Maxi Menu to this day is one of the best menu systems in the entire JED of Joomla. Today I noticed there was an upgrade, I been following the upgrades pretty well. The latest version 6.1.14 broke my menu. :( I'm assuming it has to do with the module placed in (the screen shot below will show what I mean).

Version 6.1.13 (released a few days ago) works just fine. Just to make sure, I down graded to the last version which it's running just fine. So the question arises... what changes were made in the newest version?

Here's the screen shot:

Last Edit:11 years 3 months ago by Josh
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Josh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ced1870 on topic Problem with Latest Version

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8294

Maxi Menu to this day is one of the best menu systems in the entire JED of Joomla

thanks ! :)

please give me your url to see how maximenu is implemented in your website. I have made several changes but I don't know why this should kill your menu.

CEd

Joomlack Webmaster and Developer

by ced1870

Replied by Josh on topic Problem with Latest Version

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8307
My site url is www.alpineascent.com/
Unfortunately you will have to be logged in to see the menu. You can login with the username "********" and the password is "[strike]joomla[/strike]". Both the login menu and the user menu (maxi menu) is on the upper right side. The Inbox is a module that is inserted.

To make the menu display the module well and go with a style to my liking I customized the CSS as seen here: www.alpineascent.com/templates/adventure/css/extensions.css :whistle: ;)
Last Edit:11 years 3 months ago by Josh
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Josh.

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8314
ok I see !
in the layout "default.php" I have changed the class "maximenuck" into "maximenuckmodule" for the element that contains a module. That's why your layout is broken. I think I have to do this differently and let the maximenuck class ...

by ced1870

Replied by Josh on topic Problem with Latest Version

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8317
So should I change the class names to get this to work? B) I appreciate the clue. :)
by Josh

Posted 11 years 3 months ago #8321
I think that the best solution is to wait for the next update where I will fix this ;)

by ced1870
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

Time to create page: 0.780 seconds

Fast and powerful creation, customizable and responsive.

Read More

We have 982 guests and no members online